Revenge

Jungkook's POV |

It was lunch time, Y/n told us to go to the cafeteria first as she needs to go to the bathroom. It's been 10 minutes already, and she's not back yet. "What's taking her so long?" I asked the boys, they shrugged, "Maybe she met a friend on the way back?" Jin said. I looked over at Taehyung and Jimin, they both had worried faces.

"Let's go find her, maybe something happened." Taehyung said, me and Jimin stood up and walked back to our class to find her. She wasn't in class, so we went to the bathroom on the same level as our class. We were outside the door of the bathroom, we were hesitating weather to go in or not, it's still a girls bathroom.

Taehyung's POV |

We stood outside the girls bathroom, we heard a loud bang coming from inside, sounded like something hit the stalls, hard. Then a girl walked out the bathroom, she saw us and she immediately looked away. The door was about to close, and I took a quick peek, to make sure no one else is in the bathroom.

I went in, as I was going through the stalls, I saw a pair of shoes, It looked like what Y/n wore today. I quickly ran over to the stall, and I was right. It was Y/n, on the floor, holding her cheeks. She had a red mark on her left cheek, like someone slapped her. "Y/n! What happened?!" I ran over, the boys heard me and came rushing in.

Y/n POV |

A girl approached me, one of the popular girls in our school. I guess I knew why she approach me, because I was with the boys. I looked at her, it was Ji Soo.

"Yah! Didn't I told you to stay away from BTS? " - Ji Soo

"Why should I?" -Y/n

"Okay fine then, but you better stay away from Jungkook! He's MINE!" -Ji Soo

"Oh? So you like Jungkook huh? Well I guess he won't like someone like you." -Y/n

"What did you say? He will like me!" -Ji Soo

"You're too ugly for him to like you, and besides, all you do to make yourself looking like this is by caking your face with makeup. And by the way, your attitude is shit." -Y/n

After I finished my sentence, I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. She slapped me. "See? Shitty attitude." I said to her, I wanted to leave the bathroom, but she slapped me again and push me to the ground in one of the stalls. She wanted to punch me, but she heard footsteps outside the door. "I'll get you back next time bitch." she said and left.

Then I saw Taehyung running to the stall I was at, "Y/n! What happened?!" I wasn't crying, I was just holding my cheeks. "Did you see the girl that went out just now?" I asked them, and they nodded. "Yeah, she did this." I showed them my cheeks with the mark on it, its a mark of a hand. I saw the three of them clenched their fist, I'm done being nice, If they want to find her, I'll let them go.

Jungkook's POV |

"What's her name? How dare she hit my girlfriend?" I said and clench my fist more. "Hey, no one else in this school knows we're dating, remember?" Y/n said, she held her cheeks again, "Oh and by the way, she wants me to stay away from you." She continued and she stood up, walking out of the stall. "Name?" I asked again, "Right, Ji Soo."

She walked out of the bathroom, we followed behind her. Wow, she's strong, she didn't even cry after being bullied. I thought to myself. Y/n walked back to our class, and sat down on her seat. Taehyung went to get her favorite drink, chocolate milk to cheer her up a little. She was really easy to cheer up, she's already happy with the chocolate milk.

Taehyung's POV |

Finally school ended, me and Y/n and Jungkook walked out together to the school gate, I saw a girl ran up to us, and she tugged on Jungkook's arm. She was the girl that came out from the bathroom earlier today, Ji So. Jungkook gave her an annoyed look, but she was still tugging on her.

"Oppa! Let's hang out together!" She said and tries to act cute, I don't find her cute at all, I guess Jungkook felt the same, with the annoyed look on his face. She looked over Jungkook, and saw me and Y/n, "Hii Taehyung Oppa!" she waved at me, but gave a disgusting look at Y/n. "What are you doing here bitch?" She said to Y/n and I clenched my fist.

Y/n POV |

"What are you doing here bitch?" Ji Soo said to me, in front of Taehyung and Jungkook. I felt the vibe that was given out by the two boys beside me, I gestured them it's okay, and I walked over to Ji Soo. "You have a problem with that?" I asked her with my arms crossed, and tapped my foot. "I told you to stay away from Jungkook Oppa! He's mine." She wanted to slap me again.

We were outside of the school compound, so I no longer have to act nice in front of ANYONE anymore. I sick of being bullied, I'm going to step up my game. I grabbed her hand that she was gonna slap me with, and twisted it. "Ouch! YAH! That hurts!" Ji Soo yelled, still trying to act cute. "Stop making that disgusting voice, you think you're cute and pretty? Have you seen yourself in a mirror?" I yelled back. I can feel all the attention was on us, even if its after school time.

I pushed her to the ground, she glared up at me "You want some more beating? I didn't hit you back in the bathroom because I was being nice, now you've gone over the line, I won't hold back anymore." I said looking down on her. I looked over to Taehyung and Jungkook, they were both shocked at what I just did. Then the boys came out and saw the scene, they asked what happened.

Narrator |

On the way home, Taehyung and Jungkook were explaining what happened outside the gates, after they finished explaining, all of them looked at you and gasped. Since mom invited them all to your house for a dinner, so you guys took the same path home. Once you guys reached home, Taehyung told his mom about the bullying that happened in school, the one you being bullied, not the one you did to the girl. Your mom was shocked and she told your dad about it.