First Try

Narrator |

It was the afternoon and you and the boys decided to go to the convenient store to get some food for the barbecue later in the evening. You and Jungkook were in charge of getting the sauces for the food. So you guys were alone. 

Y/n POV |

"Let's go get the sauce Kookie." I said and pulled on his arm. We went to the sauce aisle to find the barbecue sauce, honey and some tomato and chili sauce. While Jungkook was searching, I looked at him, he was so focused and his side profile almost killed me. I was going to explode inside.(A/N : Same here Y/n, same here ). 

Then he turned and looked at me, I quickly turned away. He smiled at me when I blushed, "Did you find it yet?" I said to break the awkwardness. "Yeah, let's go get the honey and we are done." He said and smiled, his smile is like a bunny. We went to find the honey and we went to find the boys when we are done. 

Taehyung's POV |

I wanted to go with Y/n, but I was grouped with Jimin and Jin. We are in charged of the meat, Jin always choose the best fresh meat for barbecue, so he is in charge of that. We are just there to help him hold the meat. We were walking pass the sauce aisle, I turn and looked in it, I saw Y/n looking at Jungkook while he is searching for sauces, she blushed a little.

"What? No, don't tell me.. she likes Jungkook?" I thought to myself. "No it can't be, maybe there's just something on his face." I said to myself again and I was looking at the floor. Jin noticed me, "Why do you look so down, Taehyung?" he asked, "Oh, nothing, I was just thinking about something." I said and wake a smile.

Soon we were done choosing the meat, and we went back to meet the boys. We paid for everything and left the store. Y/n is the most excited one among us, because she never did barbecue herself before, and today it will be her very first time. I can see how exited she is, and it makes me happy whenever she is happy. 

Jungkook's POV |

Me, Y/n Jin hyung are in charge in preparing the meat. We were at the outdoor kitchen preparing while the others were in the house preparing sauce and drinks. Y/n was so excited to have barbecue, but she has no experiences  in anything. Jin told me to teach how to prepare the meat, while he cuts them into smaller pieces. 

She stared at the meat while I looked at her, and then she looked at me, "Don't know how?" I ask and smiled. She shook her head, I walked behind her and took her hands in mine, and moved over to the meat, and put them into the bowl, where the sauces are. I showed her everything else and then looked at her, "Understand?" I asked. I can see her blushing a little, and she nodded. Everything was ready, we called the boys to come out and we can start our barbecue party. 

Taehyung's POV |

I was looking out the window, and what I saw broke my heart a little, Jungkook was behind Y/n and taking her hands in his, teaching her how it's done. "But why does he have to be that close to her? He can just stand at the side and teach her." I thought to myself, and I was a little mad at Jungkook. 

After a while, we were called to go out and get the party going. "Hey Y/n, do you know how to do it?" I asked her, and of course, she shook her head. "Come let me teach you, you lay the meat on top of the pan, and let it heat up, and when it's done, you remove it from the pan. Got it?" I finished explaining and looked at her, she nodded and tried doing what I just said. After 5 minutes, she took the meat that is cooked and showed me "Oppa, did I do it correctly?" she asked me in a cute voice, "I don't know, you have to try it and see if it is nice." I said and chuckled. 

Y/n POV |

I blow the steam that was coming out from the meat, and then I took a bite. "Omo! It's delicious!" I yelled and everyone looked at me, "I did it guys! I finally got to cook for once, and It's so delicious!" Everyone looked at me and laughed. I was really happy, I looked over at Taehyung and he gave me a thumbs up. "Hehe." I said and giggled.

After sometime, we finished all of the meat. Everyone was really full, they all laid back on their chairs. I looked over at Jungkook, that little bunny was still eating, stuffing his mouth with meat. It was really pleasing to watch him eat. I wanted to confess to him, but not here. I waited for him to finish eating. After awhile, he was finally done.

Jungkook's POV |

I was really full now, I swallowed the last meat that I was chewing and let out a small sigh. I looked at Y/n and smiled, because she's been staring at me after she was done eating. "You have something to say?" I asked her and smiled. She didn't say anything, she just stood up and pulled my hand. I followed her, but I didn't know where she is going to bring me to.

Narrator |

You held Jungkook's hand and walked to the direction of the small garden that is near your house. Jungkook didn't say anything, he just followed. The both of you sat down on the swing, you were nervous, because you can either get accepted or rejected. You took a deep breath and....