Sick

Narrator |

The music stopped, you quickly ran to your room before Taehyung can come out. You locked the door, you heard the door nob turning but you decided to ignore it because you already knew who it was. 

Y/n POV |

"Oh my god! What did I just saw? Why am I even blushing?" I said to myself while trying to forget what I just saw in Taehyung's room. He was.. shirtless?!?! "Y/n? Are you okay?" I heard Taehyung saying outside my door, but I wanted to ignore him, because I was still embarrassed of what I saw just now.

Taehyung's POV |

I am still outside Y/n's room, she didn't reply me, I wonder why. When I was about to go back into my room, I realize I was shirtless. "Is that why she blushed?" I thought to myself and smirked. I continued to dance for another hour before I shower and go to bed.

It was the next morning, I woke up and go get ready. I went downstairs and I didn't see Y/n, I asked the housemaid and she said that she haven't woke up. I went up to her room and check on her, I knocked on her door but she didn't reply, I opened the door and she was still sleeping. Her face was so red, and she looks like she is sweating. She was having a fever.

I quickly called Jimin and told him that me and Y/n will not be going to school because she is having a fever, and I will take care of her. Jimin told the boys, and they said they wanted to come visit after school. 

Y/n POV |

I heard someone talking on the phone, but I have no energy to sit up and see who it was, so I just let myself fall asleep again. Few moments later, I felt someone turn me over and placed something cold on my forehead. I think it was Taehyung.

Few hours later, my personal doctor came to check on me. "She's okay, she needs more rest, make sure to change the towel every 1 hour." she said to someone that was in my room. I woke up when she left, and I saw no one in my room, only myself. Shortly after I sat up, Taehyung came in with a bowl of water and a towel.

"You woke up? Are you feeling better?" Taehyung asked with a worried face, "You scared me this morning!" he continued as he placed the water bowl on the small table beside my bed. "Oh and the boys will be visiting after school. "What? Are you serious?" I asked with my eyes wide open, I didn't want them to see me like this. 

Narrator |

School ended at 3, and the boys were on the way to your house to visit the sick you. You wanted to wash yourself so they won't see the messy you, but you have no energy left in you to even walk over to the bath room, you called Taehyung into your room. 

Taehyung's POV |

My phone rang, and it was Y/n, I didn't answer and ran up to her room. "Hey.. can you help me comb my hair before they come?" she asked lifelessly. I felt a little broken and sad to see her like that, and I couldn't refuse not to help her. 

I grabbed the comb from her dressing table and sat on her bed, then started to comb her long brown hair. Her hair was really silky and soft, and has a nice smell. After 5 minutes, I was done, and I heard the door bell rang. "I'll go get the boys, stay in your bed." I said and ran downstairs. 

Y/n POV |

"Shit... They are here already, and Taehyung told me to stay in my bed. Ugh, but I don't want them to see me like this." I wanted to at least change my shirt, because I was in my pajamas. I placed my leg on the cold white tile, and I tried to stand up and walk to my wardrobe. The next thing I know, I fell to the floor. 

Jimin's POV |

"How is she doing?" I asked Taehyung with a worried tone while we all walk up the stairs to her room. "She's fine, but she doesn't have energy to walk around yet." Taehyung said. Suddenly we heard a sound coming from Y/n room, sound like something fell.

We hurried and ran to her room, I opened the door and saw her on the floor. I quickly ran over to her, Taehyung followed and yelled, "Yah! Y/n! I told you to stay in your bed, why are you walking around?!" I helped her to her bed, and she look like she was about to cry but held back her tears. "Hyung, why are you yelling at her?" Jungkook said.

Not gonna lie, Taehyung doesn't look happy with me, he didn't even make eye contact with me when I asked how is Y/n doing. Is he angry at me or something? I don't know. We all gathered around Y/n's bed and spend some time with her. 

Narrator |

Two days passed, and you were getting better after Taehyung took care of you for the past day. It was the third day and you went back to school, and you told Jimin about the day when you guys went to the mall, he knew that Jimin was your childhood best friend.

Jimin's POV |

"Is that why he's been so cold to me lately?" I whispered to myself, and Y/n heard it. "What? He did that to you too?" Y/n asked me. I turned and looked at her, she looked kinda sad that Taehyung was treating her like that. I just nodded, and continue to eat my lunch.

Is he jealous or something? I've never seen him like this before. I didn't want to bother asking him now since he's like that. After lunch we went back to our classes. School ended and we went back home.