Mine

Taehyung's POV |

It sounded to me and Y/n our parents approve 'step-siblings' love, so we aren't afraid to show the little things we do. Our parent's thought it was really cute, when we do what we do. What should I say? She's finally mine! I'm so happy, but I still didn't understand why Jungkook had to do that that day. I wanted to tell Bangtan about us being together, so I called them over on the weekends.

Today is the day I will announce about my relationship with Y/n. They arrived in the afternoon, I welcomed them and lead them to the living room. I called Y/n to come down, and we all sat in the living room. "So guys! I have something to tell you guys.. Me and Y/n, are official!!" I said and looked over to Y/n, she was looking down shyly. We were having a good time talking about things, then I signaled Jungkook to follow me.

"What is it hyung?" he asked me, "Why did you do that to her?" "I..I did that.. for you, hyung." he said and he looked away. "What? Why?" "I only found out you like her after dating her for two months, I felt really bad because you obviously liked her before I did, and I thought she will be happier with you." I was getting emotional, but I held back and I gave him a hug. "Thanks Jungkook, thank you for sacrificing your love for her, I really appreciate it." 

Y/n POV |

Taehyung and Jungkook was gone for awhile, I wanted to search for them, but when I was about to stand up, the both of them came back, smiling. "What did they talk about?" I thought to myself. Seeing Taehyung smile is like the best thing in life. "Hey Y/n can we play with your console?" Suga asked, "Sure, let me go get it. Or you guys want to go to my room and play? The screen is bigger." They all agree to go up to my room, we went up and I plugged in my console and they started playing.

It's been a few hours already, some of them fell asleep on the floor, and some on my bed. These boys can really sleep anywhere. I unplugged the console, and I put on "Hold me tight" instrumental, it was really relaxing. I sat beside Taehyung, and he looked at me, he had a sad face on. "What's with the sad face?" I asked.

"What? a tour? How long will it take?" I asked with wide eyes, I feel like I'm going to cry, but I held back. "About a month..but I promise it will be quick okay?" Taehyung said as he pulled me into a hug. I couldn't hold back anymore, I cried. "When are you guys leaving?" "Next week.." Tae replied still hugging me, but tighter than before, as if he was scared to lose me. I nodded.

Airport

"Take care! I'll miss you guys!!" I said to them and hugged each of them. I hugged Taehyung for the longest. "I promise I will text you and call you when I'm free okay? Take care of yourself okay?" Tae said as he kissed my forehead. I nodded, "You too, don't tired yourself out, when you can sleep, sleep. So you can do your best in your performance." I said to him. "Attention passengers of flight 213..." 

It was their flight, meaning they have to go now. I hugged Tae one last time, "Take care, I'll miss you." he said, and he went to the boys who was waiting for him at the gate. I stood there and waited for them to disappear out of my sight, before I knew, I cried a little. I turned around and was about to leave, but I got a text. 

-Text-

Take care baby.. I'll miss you while I'm on tour. 
Stay strong while I'm not there with you. Check your
drawer beside your small table, I left something for you.
Just remember, when you feel lonely, it will accompany you.

-Love Taehyung~

Aww, so cute. I hurried back and ran in my room and check the drawer. I saw a little box, I opened it only to find a ring necklace, on the inside of the ring there is a carving of "T&Y/n". I quickly wore it, it was beautiful. I already miss them, and Taehyung the most.

15 days into tour

 Taehyung told me the day before, to watch them live on TV, so I did. I turned on the TV and switch the channel that Tae asked me to go to. I was a little late, but they were performing 'Let me know' which the vocals of the group sings, it was really nice, I didn't really notice that Tae can sing that nicely, he sounded like an angel.

It was half time, and the boys were talking to their fans. All of them were saying how much they missed Seoul, and their 'little sister' . It was then Taehyung's turn to give a small speech, "Thank you army for coming to our concert tonight, I also want to thank my parents for supporting me, my friends and my love back in Seoul. Y/n if your watching this right now, just know that I miss you and I can't wait to go back to Seoul to see you! Saranghae!" I felt tears stream down my cheeks, "I miss you too." I whispered to myself.

The day Bangtan comes back from their tour

Finally they are coming back from their tour, even though it was only 1 month, it felt like a year for me. I missed all of them, I hurried to the airport to welcome them. As expected, there were a lot of fans in the airport, I had no choice to call some security with me.

I was on my phone while I was waiting for them to come out, suddenly all the fans were screaming like crazy, I knew they came out. I stood up, and walked to the gate. All I could see was 7 handsome man walking out, I couldn't get to them because the fans were blocking me. My securities help me get through them, finally I was standing in front of them.

"Y/n!! We missed you so much!!!" J-Hope said running to me and gave me a big hug, their fans were all going crazy. Each of them hugged me, the last one was Taehyung. "Taehyung oppa! I miss you soooo much you had no idea!!" I said as I hugged him so tightly. "Aw, I miss you too!! Feels good to be back to what I love. Ah, I see your wearing the thing I gave you huh." He said and gave his boxy smile.

Narrator |

You guys went home, and had lunch together. This tour was the last tour they have until the release a new album, so you guys have plenty of time to spend together. Months passed, the relationship between you and Taehyung also got stronger. You both lived a happy life together, as time goes on, you guys planned on your wedding.

-End-