Chapter 3: Bullied

Narrator |

Since your mom passed away, both you and your dad fell into depression. But your depression was way worse than your dads, you cut yourself over little things. No one knows about this, because you hide them well. Your cutting problems were gone for a short while but now it came back.

Y/n POV |

Everything was fine in school, but it was only until I know Taehyung and the other guys, especially when he goes to the same school as me.

Being introduced to the popular guys in school, was fine but when I get death glares for it, doesn't feel good.

It was really uncomfortable but no one really noticed.

I was doing some homework in class when I needed to go to the washroom.

I raised my hand and ask the teacher. I walked out after the teacher acknowledge where I was going.

I was walking towards the washroom and suddenly I got tripped over and plunged down to the ground.

I dust the dirt that got on my hands and I look up to see who it was.

Song Ji Soo.

She was looking at me from above, she rolled her eyes at me then proceeds to speak.

"Stay away from BTS, you are no match for them."

She said in anger, and spits her gum on me, and it got stuck in my hair.

She walked away, leaving me there on the floor, helpless.

My knees were bruised and there was some blood oozing out from the tiny wound.

I slowly made my way to the washroom, standing by the sink trying to get the gum off my hair, cleaning the blood that was dripping down my leg.

Narrator |

It was already lunchtime and you did not have the appetite to eat anything, but you still went to the canteen anyway. As you walked into the cafeteria entrance, you already saw them. You quickly turn away before they saw you and pull you towards them. You walked over to the basketball court and sat on a nearby bench. You sat there and thought about what happened earlier. You can easily avoid the other boys, but how are you supposed to avoid Taehyung? He basically lives in your house.

Y/n POV |

'Do I tell Taehyung what happened just now?'

I thought to myself, but I didn't want to ruin her image, maybe she likes one of them... So I eventually kept it to myself.

School ended finally, and I already saw the driver waiting outside while I was walking to the gate.

I quickly walked towards the car but I was stopped in my tracks when someone called my name.

"Yah Y/n! Wait up!"

He yelled while he waved to the other boys goodbye, he walked my way.

He rested his arm on my shoulder when he was beside me and walked towards the car with me.

I saw Ji Soo from the corner of my eye that she was staring at me as if she was going to kill me.

Taehyung's POV |

I felt so relaxed after we were in the car. I rested my head on the seat and I turned to look at Y/n, immediately I saw her bruised leg.

"What happened to your leg?"

I quickly asked, but I only got a response from her by shaking her head.

"I just fell down while I was going to the washroom, my fault for being careless."

She said and she plugged in her earphones.

I then shrugged it off, because if I asked more questions I think she's going to kill me, judging by the face she's showing right now. 

Annoyed.

Y/n walked towards the elevator when we reached home.

'Is she not hungry? But I thought she is always hungry?'

I thought as I placed my bag down and walked towards the dining area.

Eating alone wasn't really my thing but today I have no choice.

Y/n POV |

I head right to my room, without having lunch.

Took a really painful shower, I felt the soap water go over my bruise, and it certainly hurts like hell.

I came out of the shower shortly, sitting on my gaming chair, legs to my chest while I hugged it and looked at my bruise.

Someone was knocking on the door, but I didn't bother to answer.

The person was trying to open the door, but it was locked.

Moments later, my bathroom door opened, and they looked at me worried.

'Fuck, I forgot about the bathroom...'

Taehyung's POV |

I walked over, and asked softly while I caressed her hair.

"Why did you lock yourself up?"

I asked softly, she didn't make any eye contact with me and replied.

"I'm just tired, having cramps."

I thought for a second and walked out of her room.

"Wait for me."

After awhile I came back with a glass of warm water and I handed it over to her.

She took the glass and set it on the table, and hugged me.

"How lucky am I to have a brother like you."

I slowly hugged her back while I caressed her hair.

After that, I went back to my room.

Narrator |

You were still getting bullied, and you haven't told anyone about it, because you don't know how. You are starting to get sick of all the bullying because you feel like you have no one to rant your problems to. As time went past, your depression start to come back. One day your body just took over your mind, when you came back from school, you went right to your room and locked yourself in. Your body moved towards your table and you searched for something in the drawers.

Y/n POV |

I stared at the blade, not even once I felt fear when I look at my own reflection on the blade.

I ran the blade over my wrist and blood came oozing out from the cut.

Pain? Not at all. It's more like this is what I need to do to relieve stress.

I watched as the blood dripped down my arm and onto the white tiles.

I faintly hear someone knocking on my door, but I had no energy to get up, I was already on the floor.

My uniform was stained red.

And the very last thing I saw,

Was a guy running towards me.

Then it all turned black.

Author's NOTE :
Please DO NOT self-harm, you might be important to someone in your life, and they will be really sad if you did it.