Confession

Narrator |

It has already been 1 month since you and Jungkook broke up. After the day you say him with another girl at the store, you've been crying for so long, you can't even remember how long you had been crying. You decided today you will move on from him, and change.

Y/n POV |

I've been crying over that jerk for the pass month, and I finally decided to move on, and make a change for myself. I didn't want to be the old me, it hurts me to think about the past, hurts me to see him everyday at school. I would always be with Taehyung or Jimin, and I somehow, started to have mixed feelings for Taehyung.

I had became popular in school since the day I beat up Soo Jin, and a lot of boys were trying to get near me, same with some of the girls. The girls wanted to get close to me only because I hang out with the boys most of the time. To be honest, it was really annoying when they come up to me.

Taehyung's POV |

I was as sad as Y/n every time she cries over Jungkook, it breaks me to see her cry over that jerk. I hate him for doing that to the love of my life, I really want to punch him. Ugh! But I was happy I was there for Y/n when she breaks down, or sad, or when she needed me to be there. I'm also happy that she finally moved on from him, maybe now I have a chance.

I've seen her change, she not her old-self anymore. She changed mentally and physically, she would always let her hair in a pony tail, she would keep herself simple as possible, but now she lets her hair down, lightly curled, some light makeup on her face. God, now she looks hotter than before. My feelings, grew more for her.

It was a normal school day, school was normal for everyone, now school is over, me and Y/n got in the car and we went home. I wanted to let her know, how I truly feel about her, I love her, but not as a sibling, but as a lover. I was nervous, I didn't know where to start. As I was thinking, we're already outside our house.

Y/n POV |

I put my  earbuds in when I got in the car, ready to head home. Taehyung was day dreaming the whole ride, I wonder what is going through his mind. Few moments later, we reached home. I got out the car and headed for the door, what a tiring day, I just wanted to sleep. Taehyung is walking behind me, I feel he was watching me as I walked in the house, creepy.

I got into my room, and close the door behind me before anyone could come in. I threw my bag on the floor, and jumped on my bed. I was just laying down with my eyes closed, suddenly I felt someone touching my cheeks. I opened my eyes to find a beautiful Taehyung laying on his side, caressing my cheeks. My face heat up a little.

"Yah, I'm tired. What are you doing here?" I said with a sleepy voice, and before I knew Taehyung got on top of me, I was really shocked. "I have something to tell you, it's really important." He said looking down on me, "I.. I like you.." I looked at Taehyung with big eyes. "Ever since I've met you, in the coffee shop..." he continued. "Taehyung....I.." I got cut off by him, "It's okay if you don't like me back, I just wanted you to know that I love you." he said as he slowly get up.

Taehyung's POV |

I finally said it, I've kept it for so long, and today I finally had the courage to say it to her. I finished my sentence, and I slowly got up but I was pulled down by Y/n. I was shocked, "I like you too, Taehyung. But isn't this wrong? What if... what if our parents find out? Do you think they will agree?" she asked so much questions, I didn't know which to answer first. "We'll... figure it out."

Finally, she was officially mine, but no one know about this yet. We don't plan to tell the boys yet until our parents approves us. It was dinner time, and our parents were back. We all sat at the table ready to eat, I looked up at Y/n and mouthed me "Should we tell them?" I was going to reply her but dad saw us, "Anything you want to tell us, kids?" I gulped.

"Urm.." I try to act as normal as I can, "Dad what do you think about sibling love? like we have a friend in our school, he is dating his step-sister, is that weird?" "Aw that's so cute tho, but why so sudden? Don't tell me..." Mom said, and she looked at dad then back to us. I was starting to blush a little, not daring to make eye contact with our parents. "Aw! How cute! Come on Tae, I knew you like your sister long time ago, the way you act around her." Mom said and pinched my cheeks.

Narrator |

From the way your parents are talking, it sounded like they approved you guys, but you guys aren't sure, so you guys would do those sweet little things in the room or when they are not at home. As months passed, the relationship got stronger, you thought nothing could separate the both of you, but you were wrong. What you were hearing broke your heart, more than when you and Jungkook broken up.