Pt. 1

Genre: smut
Pairing: Seokjin x you
Warning: daddy/slut kink, some bondage, dom/sub, spanking, and toys. REALLY KINKY! 18+!!

You were running some errands at the company you worked at. After obtaining a file from your desk, you bring it to the front office... But on the way there you spot one of your close coworkers, Seokjin, who slams his office door shut behind him as he huffs out a curse. Feeling bad if you didn't ask him anything, you approach Seokjin who runs a hand through his glistening blonde hair.
"S-Seokjin? Are you alright?"
You ask, but Seokjin looks at you irritatingly, then sighs.
"As you heard earlier this week, the stocks are running low so my father has to travel to Busan for a three week seminar. They just said that I have to take over his spot in office, meaning I'll have to run all his errands, and stay up all night doing his shitty work... less free time..."
His voice slightly raises as anger refills in him. Having been told by him before, his father is the CEO of the company you and him work at.
"Oh wow... I heard. That must be horrible Seokjin. I have to work longer too in order to raise the stocks. But... is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"
You ask. Seokjin lifts his head at your level and stares at you deeply in the eyes, his expression containing nothing but anger, making you blush but nervous. He leans close to you until he forces your back on the wall.
"Is that even a question?"