Pt. 8

"Mm..."
You moan very softly as Seokjin slowly sucks your nipple between his two voluminous and soft lips. A drop of his saliva drips down from your nipple to underneath your breast as he sucks it more urgently, making your moans get a little louder. Eventually your nipple starts to erect and harden, Seokjin pulls his mouth away, making a popping sound. He gets close to you...
"Daddy loves you so much."
Seokjin whispers as he moves his head closer to yours and suddenly kisses you deeply, sliding his hands all over your back. You couldn't help but wrap your arms around his neck, leaning forward. The room fills with your and his smooching sounds. He pulls you off the desk and keeps moving his lips against yours. As he deepens it however you feel one of his hands trail down your back, as if he's holding something. Not really noticing you keep kissing him.
(Weird. He usually doesn't just kiss me in the middle of stuff like thi-)
Suddenly you feel something hard and plastic plunge in your ass, making you gasp and pull away from Seokjin's lips. He smirks and holds up a hidden, small controller. Seokjin presses a button and as soon as he does, the object in you vibrates.
"Daddy!"
You almost scream, feeling the vibrator in your ass create stimulating shocks. He steps back and points to the floor in front of him.