Pt. 3

At the sound of his buckle loosening, you gasp and tense your body, causing your metal cuffs to jingle.

"Something I love seeing your hopelessness. I love seeing you struggle. Daddy loves seeing you struggle."

Seokjin says smirking and yanks your skirt down, along with your panties. He swipes off his belt.
"Please, not this. Please no..."
He slowly trails his belt down your ass.
"Hm? All I heard was 'please.' So I'll do as you say."
Seokjin slaps his belt on your ass, making a thick, red line of pain to form on it. Your mouth gapes wide open and you press the side of your head down on the desk's surface. Seokjin chuckles from your reaction as he lashes the belt on your ass again, overlapping the previous mark, causing a bitter sting.

"That's two. Now count the rest for me. To ten."

He whips you again before you could nod.

"Th-three."

He repeatedly slams the belt on your ass cheeks seven more, then at your thighs. He doesn't stop there.

"Fi-fifteen. But Daddy... Please..."
You beg but he doesn't give mercy. By the time he's done, a collage of red and purple belt marks is printed on your ass and thighs. Your eyes become wet with tears and when Seokjin notices, he leans over to you.
"You wanted to make Daddy feel better and knew it would come to this. But I know you enjoy pain. Don't you little slut?"
You nod slowly - feeling his lips softly kiss the back your neck, then he gently brushes his fingertips over your belt prints making you wince and moan softly. He raises a corner of his lips to a smirk seeing your hands tightly gripping your chains as a small drop of cream thick secretion down your thigh. Seokjin simpers.
"Hm. You really did enjoy that. Maybe it's time for a reward [y/n]."