Pt. 10

He says, leaning in you to quickly peck your lips and tossels your hair. You blush and do so, pulling your panties and skirt back on, adjusting your bra and lifting the hem of your shirt up.
"How long was that...?"
You ask, looking at the clock.
"Ehm... About 20 minutes. But I still want to spend time with you. You're really good (y/n). I feel much better now."
Seokjin sits in his office chair and sits you on his lap. You cradle in chest and smell his cologne on his shirt.
"What would your dad do if he found it about you and I?"
"Heh, he'll probably say something like 'alright, but don't turn your office into a whore house.'"
Seokjin answers, making you laugh.
"I really want to do more stuff like that with you. Why do you never ask me to come over, and we just do it here?"
"I don't really have time at home. I still study in graduate school and that stuff. But since my dad's gone for the next few weeks..."
Seokjin peers his eyes down to you, sliding his hand from your shoulder to your hip.
"We'll get to spend more time. In this office at least."
You grin.
"I'll gladly stay here when you work late into the night. Is that okay?"
"Sure..."
He says and kisses your earlobe.
"Not just there."
You say and get on top of Seokjin and press your lips on his, wrapping your arms around his broad shoulders. Seokjin gropes your ass to lift you higher, making a soft, muffled moan come out as you bite his lower lip.
"You're so good at kissing Seokjin."
"I know. My lips are amazing right"
"Let me just feel them again."
You kiss him again and run your hands through his soft hair and ruining it. Seokjin's hands slide under your shirt and briefly squeezes your boobs making you pull away, a string of saliva connecting from his mouth to yours. You take a moment to catch your breath pressing your forehead on his.
"We shouldn't get carried away again."
You say making Seokjin smile through his breaths.
"You're right. But I'm already hard again."
He says but you stand up and pick up your files again.
"Sorry daddy, not right now. Jerk yourself off if you have to."
You say with a wink and head towards the door.
"Mmm you slut..."
Seokjin says as he slumps in his chair and rolls his head around.
-end-