Pt. 2

"I think I will show you how angry I feel, [y/n]. Maybe that will make me feel better."
He grabs your wrist and yanks you into his office - well, his father's technically.
"B-but I have an errand to run Seokjin!"
You stammer, nervous, unsure... but excited, all at the same time. You did have sex time to time with Seokjin, but they were always paced and left you a bit unsatisfied. However, now he can manipulate schedules of when workers can have breaks and when people can can have conferences with him or not. Assuming that he doesn't have plans right now... you let Seokjin take you.
"Just tell them the boss has called you in for an emergency interview."
Seokjin says twisting his lips into smug grin, then lifts you onto the edge of his desk and pushes your  head back. He hungrily kisses your throat—dragging his lips down, while lightly stroking his hands under your thighs. You hear him breathe angrily and soft sounds from his mouth with impatience, as his damp lips trace along the curve of your neck. Your breath hitches in your throat as Seokjin sucks a patch of your skin between his lips, wetting it with his tongue. It creates a purple mark.
"Mmm... S-Seokjin-"
"What was that?"
He pulls away.
"Seokji-"
You whimper as Seokjin smacks you across the face. He really wasn't fucking around, Seokjin is angry. You loved it when he slapped you though... making you feel so submissive in his hands.
"No. What did I say that you call me?"
He asks making you gulp and rub your cheek.
"I know now... I'm sorry Daddy."
"'Sorry'? That's all?"
Seokjin grips your hips and makes you turn around. He slowly grabs your hair in his fist to tilt your head to the side, then nestles his lips against your ear.
"You need to be disciplined, Little. Pain. That's what you deserve."
Your stomach blooms with the feeling of tingles and arousal from those words. Seokjin puts his hand on your back and pushes you over the desk, making your stomach press against the wooden surface.
"You better stay there, because Daddy is going to grab some our favorite things, toys, from the cabinet."
Seokjin says when he leans over. Goodness, you missed it when he called himself that. Daddy. It also made you wet as hell. As he was obtaining leather belt restraints from the cabinet, you couldn't help but melt at the sight of Seokjin's work wardrobe... why did he have to wear something so silky and devilishly black? Why were his jeans so tight? Why did his shirt have such a plunging V shaped neckline? Tantalized by him, you unwillingly move your hand behind you, your fingers trailing down your spine and pull your panties down. Soon after, you eventually feeling something sticky and moist: your pink little pussy, all waxed, just for Seokjin. You rub your fingertips against your sensitive clit and automatically bite your lip, because if Seokjin caught you doing this... well, you wanted him to.

You continue, trying to take care of your horniness while avoiding the sweet spot at the top of you clit, because you know it would cause you to make a sound. Your other hand slaps against the desk—accidentally—as you hold in your moans. That causes Seokjin to turn around. You immediately pull your hand away and face the floor in front of you again. He doesn't say a word, thankfully—but slams the cabinet doors closed.

"Did you just do what I think you fucking did?"

Seokjin immediately paces towards the desk, slamming the bondage items down on the table. You feel him handcuff you with metal bands from behind.

"N-no Daddy. I'm so sorry..."

You mewl out, making him chuckle.

"It's okay."

He murmurs... as he unbuckles his thick leathered belt from his jeans.