Pt. 9

"On your knees."
Seokjin demands with deadly control. You nod and get to your knees on the floor while your entire body trembles. You scoot up as close to Seokjin as you can and writhe your hands at his legs and look up at him, wanting to feel him, wanting to look at him, wanting to be punished and pleasured by him. You were always submissive for Seokjin. Just hearing his voice made you so wet at this point.
"Take it out."
He says, pointing at his crotch with a huge bulge on it making you moan and nod. You bite your lip from the object shaking your insides frequently then unbutton his pants, pull his zipper down, and pull out his newly erected dick, that's more harder than before. You notice the impatience he had to go through, his tip red and swollen, precum dripping from it. He smirks looking at you moaning and digging your nails into your palms from the pleasure the vibrator was giving you, tears building up in your eyes again.
"You look so slutty on your knees."
Seokjin walks to one of his cabinets and receives a whip, a small one. He returns to you, his cock bobbing with each step then slaps the whip in his hand.
"Those titties made daddy so hard. About time he disciplines them. Suck."
Seokjin walks closer to you, his big dick wobbling in your face. You take ahold of his dick with your shaking hands, liquid starting to form on the vibrator, and lick his tip slowly, tasting his vile precum. Seokjin uses the whip to smack the side of your breast making you wince.
"Daddy said to suck. Do it now before matters get worse."
You whimper and nod, grasping his dick and letting it dive into your mouth. Seokjin moans instantly and slaps the whip on your other breast, making them shake. You begin jerking him back and forth in your mouth roughly, your saliva building up on his cock. Your hands wrap around the bottom of it and rubs it. Seokjin grunts loudly and throws his head back, painfully slashing his whip on your breasts again. You whimper against his cock from the pain but still suck him. Once he starts getting close you grope his testes with one hand and squeeze them. You squeeze it tighter to help you contain yourself from the vibrator still pulsing inside of you.
"Oh fuck!"
Seokjin shouts as his dick twitches in your mouth. Giving his testes a last, hard squeeze and deep throat, Seokjin hardly spurts his cum down your throat as he loudly moans and squeezes his eyes shut, his head still thrown back. His sweaty Adam's apple glistens from the chandelier in the room. You make sure that you let each drop of his fluid it be absorbed in your taste buds, drinking it as if it were the last drink you could have. Afterwards you plop his dick out of your mouth and rest your hands in your lap, only wearing your shirt with your breasts exposed. Your breasts has whip marks now, not as severe as the ones on your bottom but still a bit painful. Seokjin zips his pants again and adjusts it, drops down and takes the sticky vibrator out of your ass then affectionately lifts your chin up.
"Daddy's finished. He's not as angry now. Get up and get dressed."