Pt. 5

"Don't forget he also owns your fucking little pussy and those big tits of yours..."
You moan to his words, Seokjin's hand returns to your side as he slips his cock in deeper and thrusts faster and faster, penetrating into areas that haven't been reached in a while. Your cheeks redden as the arousal spreads from your lower stomach to even your fingertips. Your whole body quivers from the feeling of Seokjin's cock pouncing deeply in you.
"Nnnh, Seokjin...!"
You whimper, not caring about his roleplay games anymore, gripping at your chains once again and shutting your eyes tightly as his tip bangs on your gspot, each time it does your vision blurs.
"What the hell did you just say? -Mmmhhh-.... You fucking little slut."
Seokjin smacks your ass hardly with his bare hand causing you to whimper again, your bruises stinging. You could hear him roughly groan as you tighten yourself on him and your insides get hotter.
"Hff... Daddy... I c-c-can't..."
You close your eyes and your mouth hangs open as you orgasm and let your cum splash all over his dick. Seokjin huffs and keeps thrusting until he cums quickly also, making his white hot semen flood your pussy. With a loud grunt Seokjin pulls out and he finishes his cumshot on your ass.
"Mmm, daddy loved that."
Seokjin says, stroking your pussy.
"But he's not finished."