Attack of the barians part 2.

A,N: Sorry for the wait you guys. Here is the next chapter. I really appreciate your support and comments. It motivates me a lot. So just wanted to thank you all before you continue. Have fun reading.

Girag's p.o.v.

The big and strong barian warrior Girag was of course watching this duel who was present at the school right now. He was the one who had ordered Fender to get Yuma's number after all, and right now, he was enjoying the show, as it progressed. He was currently standing at the top of the roof, while watching Fender beat Yuma rather easily. Girag smirked at that. Of course it was. After all, Astral hadn't shown for some weird reason. Not that Girag complained about that. The numbers were still on the line, but he wondered why the Astral prince didn't show. Along with that wolf protector he was having. That was at least what Girag's entail was telling him. He had never seen that protector with his own eyes. Maybe they were scared in facing him. Girag smirked at that. That actually sounded reasonable. He hoped those two cowards didn't show then. After all this was making his job so much easier.

Yuma: 3200 Lp's.

Fender: 2500 Lp's.

"This duel is almost finished" Girag could hear Fender say. His puppet smirked at Yuma now. "Just like you". Yuma Tsukumo sneered angrily at that.

"What?!" he yelled back. Apparently he believed he could still win.

"I have a little surprise" Fender replied and grinned "Some friends of mine are coming to meet me. They should be here pretty soon. But when they get here, it is not gonna be pretty for you".

Yuma sneered angrily at that. Girag on the other hand was smirking. Even if Yuma managed to beat Fender, he was having a whole herd of human puppets to do his bidding and get the numbers for him. You could never be too prepared after all. Fender chucked evilly again.

"And neither is this" He proclaimed and attacked with his chaos xyz monster.

"Without Ou's, Utopia won't be able to stop the attack, but even if I take damage, only a number can destroy my Utopia" Yuma replied in a firm tone. Girag just smirked at that. Yuma would soon realize how wrong he was.

"Think again Yuma!" Fender shouted back and showed Yuma just how wrong he was.

Fender's monster destroyed Utopia, and dealt Yuma 700 points of damage. Yuma was blown backwards, hitting the ground seconds later. Girag smirked at that. He knew that blow had also hit Astral wherever he was. Soon the numbers would be his. Yuma got slowly up from the ground. Utterly despair was shown in his eyes. He couldn't believe Utopia got destroyed so easily.

"My number.. Utopia was just destroyed. This can't be!" He muttered out.

"It can be, and it is my friend" Fender replied him and grinned evilly "Whenever I summon a chaos xyz monster using barians force, your numbers can be destroyed by non-numbers. So it looks like your number is up kid". Girag nodded in agreement.

"It is over" he proclaimed and smirked at that. He was very pleased with himself. Now he could soon return to barian world with great results. "Yuma Tsukumo. A Chaos Xyz monsters exist to destroyed numbers".

Girag smiled again. It wouldn't be long before all Yuma Tsukumo's numbers were finally his.

Normal P.o.v.

At the sidelines was Yuma's friends watching this duel with awe and horror. They saw how much Yuma was struggling against this new Xyz monster.