Battle at Sargasso. Consuming shadows and ghosts.

A,N: So sorry for the wait you guys. I still have problems with my eye sight so working extremely slower than usual. Gotta have another eye operation here the 25. So hoping they will be able to help. However, hopefully this chapter will make up for it. Have fun reading, and if it is not too much trouble, I would also have some feedback on how I am doing. Thank you so much and thanks for your time.

Normal p.o.v.

In some unknown place.

Yuma groaned slightly as he opened his eyes and found himself in a completely different place. This was neither earth nor Sargasso where he was dueling the barians. The lobster haired boy looked puzzled around. All he could see was sand and some weird energy partials who was floating around in the air.

"Where... wait I know where" Yuma mumbled to himself as he got up "I got pulled into Zexal by Astral and... Hold up, Astral!". He looked frantically around for his ghostly friend and found, a giant statue looking exactly like Astral.

"What in the world is that?" Yuma uttered rather surprised. The statue was even taller than the tallest tower he knew of. He noticed this window where Astral's were supposed to be at this giant statue and noticed some movements. He remembered how Vector had mentioned some sort of seed, and it made Yuma clench his fists.

"I gotta go find him" he then uttered and rushed towards the statue's entrance.

He ran up this stairway inside and began climbing the statue. He had only one goal and that was to reach Astral and apologies. All so he could get his friend back. Astral I am so sorry! I am so sorry I kept the truth about Ray a secret! Those thoughts ran through his head now. All he wanted to do was making everything right again.

At the window at Astral's heart, was in fact Astral standing and were looking down on the sandy ground. In some ways his thoughts were still in the duel at the outside of this zexal morph. The Astral prince was feeling a lot of sorrow and anger at the moment which all got released through the duel in some way.

"Yuma you have betrayed me" Astral mumbled to himself in a low voice "Your dishonesty has destroyed my trust in you". As he said that the statue began to slowly crumble as it was a symbol to that trust.

Zaira's p.o.v.

I woke up in the complete darkness. I was literally floating in it. It was all around me and I couldn't see a thing. It scared me to no end, and it if wasn't for the fact that I knew Cy was somewhere in here, I might have flipped out as well. However, surprisingly I kept my cool. Maybe it was because the darkness in here was different in some way. It was warm and comfortable and were nothing like the other times the darkness had claimed me. Like etc. when Vetrix and my past self-had held me there. It actually felt like home. Then I could suddenly feel the wind blowing and I backed scared away. This was not the same wind as Cy's. Seconds later my back hit some warm fur and I instantly placed my hands at it. I knew it was Cy there, My Cy! I also didn't get surprised when a warm furry face rubbed up at my cheek which just proved to me that it was Cy.

"Mistress?" Cy questioned confused as I didn't pad him back.

"Cy there is something there. I am scared" I whispered slowly in hopes that he would protect me as he did so many times before. Cy nuzzled my cheek once again.

"I know, but there is no need to fear it. It won't harm us. They saved our lives" Cy replied dutifully. My eyes narrowed suspiciously at that. I was gonna determine that myself here.