A fair of trouble part 3.

A,N: well this is the next chapter. I hope it lives up to your expectations. Funny enough only missing one chapter now and then I have reached the chapters I already have made some time ago. I have been eager to share them with you. Lol. And just a quick thank you to you for still being interested in my story even though I am slow at updating, I also appreciate all your comment. It encourage me to make more. So thank you once again. With further ado, have fun reading.

Yuma's p.o.v.

Mayday: 3000 Lp's.

Yuma: 3100 Lp's.

Brooke: 3000 Lp's.

Anna: 2000 Lp's.

Yuma was staring down this giant sky palace. He was in great trouble. Because of Anna he didn't have any monsters on his field, and with that his trap 'Half unbreak' was useless. It really were a dire situation for them.

"There is a way to save yourself" Astral then suddenly commented and looked at him "Think Yuma, Think".

Yuma was staring in disbelief at Astral. What did he mean by that? Yuma didn't have the time to think however, because Mayday made his monster attack. The sky palace's cannons were fired at him. In that moment, Yuma finally figured it out. He could still use his trap. He activated "Half unbreak". It could protect one monster from destruction, and he only took half the damage. Since Yuma didn't have any monsters on his field, Yuma instead targeted Gangaridai. To everyone's surprise. Therefore he only took half the damage that Gangaridai ditched out. Yuma still had 1400 life points remaining when Mayday's attack ended.

"Man, that was close, but I was able to survive the attack" Yuma replied and rubbed the sweat of his forehead. That had been a close one there.

"Anna, you sure got lucky to have joined up with such quick thinking partner" Mayday then commented and made Anna look over at Yuma "Not many duelists would have been smart enough to come up with such an impressive maneuver. Most players would only have used half unbreak on their own monsters".

"But since he had none, Yuma realized he should target our Gangaridai instead" Brooke added in with a smile. Mayday nodded eagerly.

"Hmm yeah the kid played it like a true pro" he then said.

Yuma smiled proudly at that. He was happy to get such a compliment from two pro's. Mayday then ended his turn with a face down. It was Yuma's turn now. He drew and didn't waste much time. He summoned "Dododo warrior". (lv 6, 2300 att, 900 def) He could summon this monster without tribute by lowering its att with 500 points. Then he activated the spell "Xyz reception". He could use this card when his opponent had an xyz monster. Now he could summon a monster who had the same lv as his warrior. The only drawback was that the monster he summoned lost all its att and def points, as well as its special effects. Yuma decided to summon "Chachaka Archer". Yuma quickly used the two monsters to xyz summon his "Gauntlet Launcher" who was a rank 6 monster with 2400 att and 2800 def points. A monster who didn't impress Anna very much.

"Wait that move doesn't do me any good. Next time we battle together, let me build your deck" Anna sneered angrily back. Yuma looked angrily back at her.

"Oh so you think you are better than me eh?" he sneered back at her.

"I know that I am better than you!" Anna yelled back at him, which startled Yuma a little.

This girl was almost as fierce as Zaira. Almost. But he still stood up for himself. He was gonna show her. Yuma continued his move by playing the spell "Xyz Treasure". Since there were two xyz monsters on the field, he was allowed to draw 2 cards. He then activated his launcher's effect. By using one Ou, his launcher could destroy one monster. Yuma of course targeted Gangaridai. Sadly, Brooke came in between by activating the trap "Xyz coat", which protected their monster from being destroyed in battle or monster effects this turn. Yuma sneered angrily. He attacked with his launcher and tried a direct attack on Brooke. Sadly, Mayday came in between by activating the trap "Xyz move". It stops the battle and sends his monster over to Brooke. She was in control of it now.