An 'Art' of trouble.

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. It is a really long, but good one so hope you can live with that. I just want to state some facts before you begin to read. Artimus Stanley, you know the comic boy, is a second year student in this story. Needed him to be in Zaira's class. That and Ray may be a little maybe out of Ray character in this chapter too. You will understand, when you read it. That is all. Have fun reading.

Normal p.o.v.

Time passed on in Heartland city. Everything was at first rather normal. Yuma, Zaira and the gang along with Ray, was having a bearable time with each other. That until Yuma suddenly got selected for class representative. Something with Ray nominating him. Caswell was not happy about this, since he was the former class representative. So was the school council president Carlyle Chesterton, who were under Girag's control along with the whole council, and he made him the schools disciplinarian. After making Caswell the disciplinarian, which he used to get his grudge on Yuma, Carlyle has a duel with Yuma, under school rules, which was fishy. In the end, Caswell came to his senses and well helped out Yuma, so he won over Carlyle, and freed the whole student council from the barian's control. Girag was rather frustrated. That until he found a picture drawn of him, as some sort of comic figure. A talented kid named Art had created, which Girag of course brainwashed. Here the story once again begin and it is project week for the whole school along with tests..

Zaira's p.o.v.

"Okay place your pen down at the table!" Our teacher in math Peter McCoy shouted, and we as students did that.

I sighed deeply. Math was one of my strong suites, but still. Tests made me nervous. I looked over at Shark who was having a calm and collected expression. I figured he had been doing okay. Either that or he was extremely good at hiding his anxiety. Peter McCoy walked around in the classroom collecting the papers. We were not allowed to talk yet though. Class was not finished, and we still had partner selection for the project week. Apparently it was rather common every year to have a project week, and to make it more exciting, our partner was selected by random between students in our class. It was like that in every class through the whole school. I was hoping to be paired up with Shark boy, but considered all the classmates in this class, the odds were slim. The selection was rather simple. Our name was written on a piece of folded paper, and placed in a little sack of some kind. Without looking, our teacher pulled out two names and well they were partners for the rest of the week, starting on Friday, which was tomorrow. I looked around on the other students. Everyone was okay I guess, beside one of Shark's fan group girls. Teaming with them, would be like being maimed literally. They would surely make my life hell, since I dated Shark. Peter had collected all the test papers and had now begun to pair us up. I was only half listening. I really didn't care about who got paired really. All I was listening for was my own name and Shark's, but I really didn't think he could get paired up with anybody terrible. After all Shark's reputation was exceptional bad boyish.

"Reginald Kastle and Veronica Lounge" Peter then uttered and I fell down my chair.

I had to correct myself. That was the most evil and cruel pair in my entire life. Veronica Lounge was the head leader of Shark's fan club. I could literally hear her laugh her insane laughter at me, stating she would make Shark fall in love with her instead, and thereby dumb me in favor for her. I glared angrily over at her table, when I got up on my bench again. She was smiling sweetly and waving at me, and Shark, from her seat. I was like 'Grr' inside. Shark of course ignored her, and I knew he wouldn't settle for a girl like her, but still. This would be like torture.

"Zaira Wrong and her partner will be...". On second thought, this week would be like hell added with a lot of torture!