Coliseum battle part 1.

A,N: Well here is the next part. Once again, the chapter became longer than expected but oh well. At least I am updating. Thank for all your support up until now though. I appreciate it a lot. Please comment on what you think of the chapter.

Normal p.o.v.

In the middle of the night. At the lake.

Alito sighed rather relived as he found the lake without any people at all. Sure it did make sense, since it was in the middle of the night, but still. He had hoped that he would arrive here before Yuma and Astral. He wanted to face Yuma again in a duel after his latest defeat against the lobster haired male. To be honest his whole body was aching for a rematch against him. It had been the only thing Alito could think about doing his supposedly endless statuses and it was all he was thinking about now. His rematch so he could get his revenge on Yuma for beating him. That and he had been running around the town to get information of this number ruin. After all that he deserved to battle Yuma. That was for sure. Now all he needed to do was getting his hands on the number card down there. He was already having a plan at hand on how to retrieve it in fact. Several cards called 'Blast with a chain' was in his hand, and all he needed to do now, was putting them in their right place, and make them lead the water away. It was piece of cake.

In the meantime in his hotel room, Nistro couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about all the fans and Children who was counting on him to win. It kept him up and, in the end, Nistro went on a ride on his motorcycle instead. To clear his head. At some point he ended at the Number ruin lake as well and was now starring at the water before him. He couldn't believe what he was doing here.

"The legend says that whoever captures the spirit of the warrior down there, will gain extraordinary power" Nistro then mused to himself and scratched the back of his hair "I can't believe I came here in the middle of the night because of some moldy old legend. Even if the story was true, I could never reach those ruins unless I have underwater gear with me".

He sighed deeply and was about to walk back to his Motorbike, when Alito's 'Blast and chain' cards activated. Small explosions happened all around the lake, which created a huge hole in the lake and made all the water leak out. Sadly, one of the places these explosions happened, was right underneath the cliff Nistro was standing at, and the ground soon disappeared under him, making Nistro fall into the now reachable ruins.

Shark's p.o.v.

Around the same time.

Shark sighed deeply as he once again paced back and forth on the floor. Back and forth. Back and forth. His movement showing restlessness. He knew it was in the middle of the night, but Shark just couldn't find it in himself to rest at all. He hadn't even undressed for the night either. That was just restless he was at the moment. Shark sighed again before finally stopping his pacing and tossed himself at the bed. His head hitting the pillow seconds later. All which made him sigh out once again. The events from before just couldn't leave his mind at all, along with a lot of other stuff. Dumon! Is this your revenge against me? The things you told me; I was happy not knowing this! You and Zaira! I can't believe it! Shark let out a sigh again. Thinking about this didn't really help him at all, and it didn't help with the information he had gotten from Zaira at the restaurant. She had after all finally admitted she was a barian and Vector's sister, and even though that info didn't change his view of Zaira (He didn't see her as a traitor), it still hurt Shark. Not the info itself. No that was not it, but it was the fact that Dumon had been right. After all if it was true Zaira was a barian and Vector's sister, just like Dumon had stated, then the info around them being lovers once was true as well. Shark let out a painful growl. Mentally this hurt his heart more than any psychically injury ever could do. He had tried everything to forget this, but it hadn't helped at all. Then he had tried to avoid her as much as possible, considering how they were all stuck together on this quest for the numbers, but that hadn't worked either. His sister had once again meddled in his relationship with Zaira, if you could call it that, and dressed Zaira up really nice. Clearly to get his attention, and in some way, it had worked, just not in the way they had hoped. The white t-shirt, the vest. Especially the vest! It reminded him of Dumon's human dress code, and that had just made the pain even more unbearable. That along with everything. It just made it seem that Zaira was no longer his girlfriend, but at the same time, he was afraid of breaking up with her, in case Dumon literally swooped in and took her away for good. After all, who was to say that Zaira's forgotten memories wouldn't return one day, and when they did, Zaira would return to him. She would choose Dumon over him. That he knew! He growled annoyed again. He just didn't know what to do. Hard knocks could suddenly be heard from the door, and it woke up Shark from all these thoughts he was having.