The Making of Father

(make sure you read the chapter father before reading this)
Blueberry: hey sci how much would it cost to get oh I don't know a potion to turn people(skeletons) into babies again?

Sci: well that's a strange question and to be honest I should be worried but I'm not. it's actually kinda simple to make it and very cheap but the potion to reverse it is quite expensive so that's way many people don't buy it and if you are interested in purchasing it I have some connections.

Blueberry: oh yes please, pull This off and I might not turn you into a baby.

Sci: welp i guess i got no choice now.

--after some shenanigans--
Lucinda: ok so one 9 time-potions cost about 13.99 with tax of course coming to the total of 14.76, cash or debt sir?

Blueberry: cash please and if I may you have a lovely store here.

Lucinda: why thank you me and my girlfriend live here.

Blueberry: I bet she's the best. Oh I had the question when do these wear off the potions I mean.

Lucinda: Oh they don't, you have to buy a separate potion for that. I believe I actually that have a sale on them right now...Yep 10% off there about 98$ each but, mine are pretty far distance so about two normal of the time ones would be covered by them. If you want them that would be about 490 dollars pluse the time potions and the total is 504.76 dollars... You still wanna pay in cash?

Blueberry: um no I'll do debt.

Lucinda: that's what i thought hun.

Blueberry: ... I have to make a call real quick!

-on the phone-
Ring ... Ring ... Rin-

Painter- what up

BB- hey girl I need some magic cash right now

Painter: *sigh* 1. Ok sure 2.
Don't ever say that in public again got it

BB- got it, thanks bye
-off the phone-
Blueberry: ok here's my debt card

Lucinda: thanks here yeah go

Blueberry:thank you, hey maybe sometimes me and my fiancée could hang out with you and your girlfriend.

Lucinda: that would be great have a great night hun.

----
Blueberry: now every thing is set up!