oops I did it again

*click*

painter *sitting in a chair with her head in her hands look into nowhere*

Nightmare: Yo *comes into room sipping some black to brown coffee with a robe on. Looks at the corpse in the middle of the room* god dangit Painter you know that you can't  do this every time you read angst right.

Painter: I know but to be fair I could have done worse.

Nightmare: I know you could have but that doesn't change anything *sigh* you know what whatever so when are they suppose to come back?

Painter: Oh, they are already back.

Nightmare: Oh well, that's good to hear.

painter: Yes and yet I want to kill another one.

Nightmare: Jesus freaking Christ, who?

painter: Ink, dream, blueberry, or maybe one of the deadly sins? Maybe even you!

Nightmare: Well dang! what song or book inspired you to that now?

Painter: It was a book and it had a happy ending thank you very much.

Nightmare: The first or the second one

Painter: ...The first...

Nightmare: And the second?

painter: Ok, maybe in the second the protagonist got a good spear through the chest but honestly what difference does that make.

Nightmare *sigh* J-just tone down on the angst, the fandoms honestly need a break.

Painter: Tell them to suck it up there fine, I only feel like 10% guilty so...

Nightmare: I swear this is going to be the death of us all.  I'm going to go check on ink make sure he's ok.

Painter: Ok have fun.

*click*