❤Chapter Five❤

+Jamie's Pov+

I woke up and got ready for the day.

(Jamie is wearing the 'Best' side😋)

I decided me and my bestie could match today. So when I got ready I went into Stephanie's room and seen her cuddled into Peep and Peep was against the headboard. It was the cutest thing ever. I took a picture and smiled. Then I tapped Stephanie and she woke up and looked at me.

"C'mon get dressed. We're twinning today too." "5 more minutesss." "No get up."

She sighed and got up from off of Peep's lap and she went and got ready. I went back downstairs and started up some breakfast. After awhile Stephanie came downstairs.

"Well you slept comfortable last night didn't you?" "Mmm yes ma'am I did."

I smiled and I turned around and seen her smiling so hard.

"You're so in love." "Hey I just find being around Peep comfortable okay? Is that a crime now to be comfortable?" "No ma'am it's not." "Anyways what about you and Tracy?"

She smirked at me and I started blushing.

"Shut up." "And I rest my case."

We both started laughing.

"Would you like me to make my all known famous fruit salad?" "Please your majesty it would mean the world to me if you did."

We started laughing again. It felt so good to see Stephanie smiling and laughing again. I mean I could bring that out of her all the time but to see her THIS happy just warms my heart. But she started making the fruit salad.

"Hey can you play some music J?" "Sure. What would you like to listen to?" "Can you play Lil Peep move on, be strong for me please?" "Sure."

So I grabbed my phone, went to his Hellboy album, went to the song she wanted, hooked my phone up to her Beats Pill then turned it up.

"Thank you J." "You're welcome Steph."

After awhile we were both cooking and singing to the music together. But now there was only the grits that needed to be done. Then I seen Peep and Tracy at the kitchen doorway.

"Good morning guys." "Good morning." "Good morning." "You guys ready to eat?"

Peep said,"You know I am." "Hell yes." "Good because the food is now officially done."

+Stephanie's Pov+

I made me and Peep's plate then I sat down next to Peep.

"You wanna go shoppin today?" "Yeah that sounds fun." "I was thinking we could all buy each other something that we think the other three people might like." "What is this Christmas?"

He started chuckling and I laughed.

"No. Just for when we go I want you to have something from me. And I wanna have something from you." "Fine. I know exactly what to get you, Tracy, and Jamie."

He smirked at me and I smirked back then I threw some of my bacon at him. He started laughing. His laugh was actually kind of contagious.

Tracy said,"Let's go swimmin."

I pointed down to my clothes and Peep picked me up out of my chair and started running outside.

"Peep please don't. That water is probably cold as shit!" "Sorry Stephanie."

He threw me into the water and I squealed. Then I just let the water take me and I stopped struggling against it. I closed my eyes and I could feel myself sinking and my lungs closing up. It actually felt good. After awhile though I was being pulled up. It was Jamie.