❤Chapter Ten❤

+Jamie's Pov+

"We still haven't found her. I'm starting to get worried." "Me too. Try calling her again." "Okay."

I tried calling Stephanie again and she didn't answer.

"She's still not picking up." "Damn it."

Then my phone started ringing and I picked it up in a hurry.

Me: Hello?
Stephanie: I'm at Forest Hospital.
Me: What?! Why?! What happened?! Are you okay?!
Stephanie: I'm fine. But my dad isn't. He got stabbed today apparently by some inmates of his.
Me: What?!
Stephanie: Please get down here.
Me: I'll be there as fast as I can.
Stephanie: Okay bye.

She hung up the phone and I started racing to the hospital.

"Where are we going? What's going on? Is she alright?" "Yeah. Her dad got stabbed by some inmates today and now we're going to the hospital." "Are you serious?! She doesn't need that!" "Peep. Are you-." "No! I am not okay! All I wanna do is see Stephanie happy! This will just make her worse! I don't wanna see her worse! I wanna see her happy!" "Peep calm down." "No! I am tired of bullshit happening to people who don't even deserve it!" "Peep!"

He looked at me pissed as all hell.

"We have got to stay calm for Stephanie. If we don't she is going to freak out. So please. You need to be strong for her right now. Because if you and her are both freaking out I don't wanna know what could happen."

He sat back in his seat and he looked out the window. I could see his fists still clenching and unclenching. We finally got to the hospital though and when we got there we both rushed inside to the front desk.

"Can we have the room of John Coleman please." "Are you related?" "Yes. I'm the sister and he's a cousin."

She gave us the directions to the room and we ran to it. When we got there I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" "Me. And Peep."

She opened the door and let us in then she sat back down in the chair she was sitting in. I sat in the chair next to her and Peep sat in the one next to me.

"How's he doing?" "He'll probably be gone by morning. So until that line goes dead..I'll be here."

She looked at her dad the entire time while she talked.

"Well I'll be here with you." "Thank you J."

I grabbed her hand and held it in mines. She tightened her grip then I could feel something wet on my fingers so I looked down.

"What happened to your knuckles?" "I was punching the dashboard. I dented it in."

I sighed but I didn't mind the blood that was getting on me. I could actually care less at this point. All I cared about was Stephanie and her dad. Then I spoke up again.

"Hey. You want something to drink?" "Sure." "What would you like?" "Orange juice." "Okay. I'll go get it. You want anything Peep?" "Nah I'm good." "You sure?" "Yeah." "Alright. I'll be back in a bit."

I stood up and I walked out of the room to go get Stephanie's drink.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

This was the time to apologize to Stephanie for what I said to her. She didn't need it weighing on her that I could possibly be pissed at her. I moved into Jamie's chair.

"I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. I didn't mean it." "I thought you were pissed at me." "I could never be pissed at you. And even if I were to be it wouldn't be for too long."

She grabbed my hand and she held it tightly and I held hers back just as tight. I then seen her hands and how they had some dry blood on them and some fresh.

"Your hands feeling okay baby girl?" "Yeah. They're fine. I was punching pretty hard but the immediate pain of that I couldn't even feel."

She was such a soldier. She was the strongest person I knew. I don't know how she was still dealing with all the bullshit she's been dealt. She laid her head on my shoulder and I laid my head on top of hers. She wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped my arm around her. She was so small and I would always notice that when we were this close and it would always be cute.

"You're so tiny."

She giggled.

"I am not." "You are. I'm like a giant compared to you." "Oh really?" "Really." "Oh yeah well-."

"Baby girl?"

Me and Stephanie heard a hoarse voice and Stephanie speed walked over to his bed and sat next to him.

+Stephanie's Pov+

"Daddy! How do you feel? Are you okay? Do you need anything? Are you-." "Baby girl."

He rubbed his thumb across my face and I leaned my head down some more.

"I'm here. Please don't leave me. You're the only one I have left."

Tears started streaming down my face.

"You're so beautiful just like your mother."

He smiled weakly and I smiled back through my tears.

"Dad please hang on. I swear I can take care of you and I can...I can do anything you want..just please don't leave..please." "Please don't cry. You know I'll always be here."

Peep came over and pulled up a chair to sit next to me. He pointed to my heart and then his eyes started closing.

"Who are you?" "My names Peep." "You take care of my baby." "Of course." "I love you Stephanie."

Then his eyes closed and the heart meter started going off then the line went dead.

"Dad. Dad! Daddy!"

Doctors started rushing into the room and tried reviving him. I cried harder and Peep wrapped his arms around me and I put my head in his chest. Jamie came rushing in and the doctors started rushing us out.

"Ma'am we need the space cleared!" "No! Get your fucking hands off me! Dad!" "You need to go!"

I immediately got pissed and right when I was about to leap at her Peep grabbed me by my waist and took me out of the room. He started dragging me by my waist and I just cried.

"He's gone. He's gone. He's really gone."

Peep sat me in a chair in the hallway. He sat in front of me on bent legs and he started wiping my tears away.

"Hey. Hey. Look at me."

I looked at him through my hair and he looked me deep in the eyes.

"You are so so so strong Stephanie. I know you can live for him. I'm sure that's what he wants you to do. If you'd like to you and Jamie can even finish the tour with us and then we can come back here."

I looked at him in shock. Then my head fell again.

"No. I don't want to be a burden on you and Tracy." "You won't be princess."

I sighed and I closed my eyes.

"Or if you need some time alone then you can stay here and we'll finish the tour and I'll come back and we can spend as much time together as you want to." "Aren't you annoyed with me yet?" "No. I'd actually prefer you finish the tour with me. I don't want you here by yourself. But we have to leave tomorrow. Today was our last day."

I sat and thought for a minute then I came to an answer.

"I'll go." "Alright. I'll call our manager tonight and I'll work something out."

I started crying and Peep sat on the floor against the wall and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I got up from the chair and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. This is definitely where I belonged. With Peep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Woah! Drama! Wonder what could happen on a Peep tour🤔. Guess you guys will just have to wait and see in...THE NEXT CHAPTER!😱😱😱😱