💛Chapter One Hundred Eight💛

+Stephanie's Pov+

I was cleaning dishes and soon enough arms wrapped around me. I smiled to myself.

"Hey Gus." "Heyyy baby."

I giggled at how he said it and he turned off the water then turned me around.

"Sooo..I was thinkin." "About what?" "About you of course. I was wondering if you would like to go on a dinner date with me tonight." "I'd love to. Where are we going?" "I was thinking somewhere real fancy." "Okay. I'm down. But we've gotta go check up at the hospital today for Janice." "Okay."

He kissed me softly and I smiled.

"You prayed with me last night." "I know." "Thank you." "You don't need to thank me. We should start doing it more often."

I smiled again. I set the rag in the sink then we went to go get ready to go to the hospital. Once we were ready we went to see if Tracy and Jamie were ready. They were so we headed off to the hospital. Once we got there me and Jamie went up to the front desk. We asked for Janice's room number and she told us after we lied about who we were to her. We continued on our way to the room.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

While we walked Tracy was joking about something and I started laughing but as I laughed I looked to the side of me and my smile and laughter soon faded when I seen some guy uncomfortably watching Stephanie as we walked past. I didn't like the way he was looking at her at all. Once I looked away and looked back he was gone. I tuned back into what Tracy was saying and I engaged my conversation with him again. We finally got to the room and Boosie was feeding Janice some of what looked like applesauce.

+Stephanie's Pov+

We walked into the room and Boosie was feeding Janice. She looked well and alive. Smiling happily as her dad fed her. Boosie with the same type of smile on his face. Brandon on the chair playing on Boosie's phone. I smiled to myself and sat in the chair right next to Janice's bed. Gus sat next to Brandon, Tracy sat next to Gus and Jamie sat on the edge of Janice's bed. She smiled at me and then hugged me.

"Hey pretty girl." "Hey auntie Stephanie." "How are you feeling?" "Good. Daddy's feeding me applesauce." "I see. Is it good applesauce?" "Yeah." "Yeah?"

She nodded and I whispered into her ear,"Maybe later we can get you ice cream and we don't tell dad?"

She nodded while she giggled and we did a fist bump then I smiled at her. I then looked at Boosie as Janice started eating her applesauce herself and watching the tv.

"So how's she doing B?" "Doctor says there was a miracle and she will be able to walk again with a little bit of practice and help. I didn't even think it would be possible." "That's great B."

He smiled at me and I smiled back then he started talking to Janice again. Afterwards their mom, Tonya, came walking through the door. Me and Boosie looked at each other shocked. She looked at Janice like she was worried and she hugged her.

"What happened to you?"

Janice just looked at her blankly while she checked her face. Her eyes darted to Boosie and she held an angry expression.

"YOU did this." "Why are you here Tonya?" "Because our daughter's in the hospital and you didn't even tell me. And whatever happened I bet it was your fault."

She darted her head towards me.

"Or yours."

I stood up with her and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Why are you doing this Tonya? He probably didn't wanna tell you because when was the last time you tried to check on either of them?"

She got silent and I chuckled slightly.