💛Chapter Twenty Eight💛

+Lil Peep's Pov+

Stephanie came walking in the room but she went straight to the bathroom. She started throwing up. I walked into the bathroom and held up her hair for her while rubbing her back at the same time.

"You okay Stephanie?"

She finally finished and she lifted her head up. She then started throwing up again when she was about to answer me. When she was finally done she flushed the toilet then brushed her teeth. She asked me for a minute to regroup herself and I walked out the bathroom. After maybe 10 minutes she came back out and just smacked onto the bed.

"Are you okay baby girl?" "No." "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "C'mon baby girl you know you can tell me."

She sat up and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm on my period."

She started full on crying and she put her head in her hands. I looked around confused for a minute then I scooted closer to her and started patting my hand on her back softly. Then I knew just exactly what I'd do. I'd make her the perfect care package for a time like this but I needed to first take a little trip to the store.

"Baby?" "Hm?"

She kept her head inside my chest.

"Can I take a quick trip to the store for you and come right back?" "Nooo. Don't leave me. I need you here."

She started crying more and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Baby girl I'll be right back. I promise." "Pinky promise?"

I grabbed her pinky and hooked it with mines.

"I pinky promise."

She got up but laid back on the bed. I rubbed her back then went on my way to the store. I decided it was time to call my mommy. I dialed her number and she answered on the third ring.

Mom: Hey! How's my baby boy?
Me: I'm good mom. How have you been?
Mom: Well of course I've been missing my baby boy I've also been paying bills..boring grown people stuff.
Me: Well I called you because I need your help.
Mom: I've got you the best I can.
Me: Well I'm at the store right now for a friend who's on her period and I don't know the first thing about this shit.
Mom: Language boy. I'm still your momma and I can still slap you upside the head.
I laughed.
Me: So what do I get momma?
Mom: Get definitely some chocolate of some kind or all kinds just make sure that's on your list. Get her some flowers. But get some extraordinary ones. Like something exotic but not too exotic.
Me: Well what would the flowers be for?
Mom: Just to make her happy when you bring her everything else.
Me: Okay. What else?
Mom: I'd say some sort of tea or hot chocolate. Something hot to drink. It helps keep the stomach calm after she takes her pills.
Me: Does she need some of that midol stuff? Or Ibuprofen?
Mom: No boy! Are you crazy?! You trying to make her more sick?!
Me: Alright then..midol and Ibuprofen out the window.
Mom: Also don't forget the pads. Get a kind that lasts and has no wings. Girls don't like the extra work with the wings but just in case get a pack with wings and a pack without.
Me: Noted.
Mom: And that should be all for the period care package. But who is this friend?
Me: Her name's Stephanie. I'd love for you to meet her momma. She's amazing.
Mom: I can see. Considering you're buying her stuff for her period.
Me: She is. I just want her to be happy, ya know?
Mom: Well I'm happy for you honey. Can't wait to meet her. But mommy's gotta go. I have to run some errands and meet with some people.
Me: Okay I love you so much mom. And thanks for the period help.
Mom: No problem darling. I love you too. Byeee.
Me: Byeee.

We hung up the phone then I started getting everything my mom told me to. For the flowers I got a whole bunch of red roses and some black and blue spray paint. I figured I'd spray paint the flowers black and blue just for Stephanie. Then I got hot cocoa and tea just in case she felt like choosing between the two. For chocolate I just got all kinds and 2 of each kind. I also got her some fruity candy, too. For the pads I got a pack of winged ones and a pack that weren't winged like my mom told me to. I also got her a cute bejeweled card that I'd write on when I got home before I gave her everything. When that was all done I paid for everything and went to my car to put everything in. I then went to a jeweler and I got Stephanie a ring with a matching necklace and bracelet. I also bought a special basket that I could put everything in when it was ready. I then went to a secluded parking lot so I could spray paint the flowers.

When I was done spray painting them after maybe 30 minutes or so I put them on top of a cover in my car to dry on my way home. I hoped Stephanie liked everything. I just wanted her to be happy on her period. When I got back home I wrote on the card 'Care Package For Your Period. I Love You Princess. ❤️' I then put everything in the basket the way I wanted it set up then I wrapped a blue ribbon around it and sealed it with a bow. Everything looked perfect but it seemed like it was missing something. Hmmm...what is it? Of course! I forgot the weed! I decided I'd just take some from my stuff. I went into the house hoping Stephanie wasn't downstairs. I peeked in first and she wasn't. I walked inside closing and locking the door quietly behind me.

I then went to my bag next to the couch and opened it to get the weed. I gave her half of the rest of what I had then I put it in the basket as well. I looked at my masterpiece and I did pretty darn good. I took a picture of it and posted it on my Instagram with the caption as 'This is what a girl should be treated to on her period.💙🖤💙🖤' then I started walking upstairs with the basket after I put my phone away. I walked into her room and she was watching some show on Netflix.

"Hey baby girl. What are you watching?" "Switched At Birth. You were gone for sooo long. I missed you." "Well I got you a couple things while I was out."

I set the basket on the bed and her eyes widened.

"Peep what did you-." "Hold on. Before you say anything. I'd just like to tell you that I hope I got everything you needed. I tried my best to get everything and I'm gonna need you to tell me if I missed something."

She started looking through the stuff and she just smiled the entire time. She read the card first before anything and her smile grew wider. She then opened the jewelry I bought her and she set it off to the side. She looked through everything else then she put her head in her hands and started crying.

"What? Did I miss something? Does your stomach hurt again? Did I-."

She hugged me mid sentence and I got on the bed to hug her closer. She then backed up.

"This was so nice of you. Nobody has ever done anything like this for me on my monthly. It means a lot to me." "I spray painted the roses for you because I wanted you to have something exotic and extraordinary to just see you smile." "Peep you didn't.." "I definitely did." "You didn't have to do all this." "I did though." "I have to get you something now." "Don't you dare." "I have to. This was way too sweet of you." "You don't princess. I'm supposed to do these things for you." "I love you so much."

She started hugging me again.

"But you remember earlier you said we could do what I wanted. I wanna watch a good cartoon movie with you while we share all this candy I bought for you." "That sounds really good to me."

So we did exactly that and that's how I spent the rest of the day with my princess.