Anna says...

They may be a lot and now you might be thinking how a whore I am, but you just don't know what it feels like and it's making my heart ache, anyhow atleast, I've loved them all.

People just come and go out of your life and it's just so sad to think about.

But don't you think it has a purpose? That they had a purpose? And maybe God gave them to you for a reason?

And that's for you to learn, to learn from your experiences. Because experiences are the best teachers and they always tell you the truth.

Sometimes, you just try to ignore it. But dear, you can't fool yourself for life. The truth will always knock on your door, and you can never deny it no more.

No matter what kind of love you have experienced, may it be first love, friend love, friend-zoned love, great love, new love or whatever kind of love, it will never be erased in your heart and it will always be a part of your history.

And your history makes a great part of who you are now, so you must be thankful for all the people that have been a part and currently part of your life.

I know that life's a fucker, and it makes us all fucked up. But be thankful, you still have a lot of parts in your life to live the fullest at.

And I really hope so that you had something learned from reading all of this.

Anna says... keep calm and just embrace the love.

Author's Note:

Hello sa inyong lahat! Super thank you kung naka-abot kayo sa puntong ito. It will be forever cherished :)

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places, and incidents either are product of the writer's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2014

Copying from this book is strictly prohibited, and the right of performance is not transferable.

All rights reserved.

April 19, 2014 ~ April 24, 2014