two

"Shots! We need more shots!" I called out, my legs were numb as they dangled off Silas' lap as his hand rested on the small of my back

"Shots! We need more shots!" I called out, my legs were numb as they dangled off Silas' lap as his hand rested on the small of my back. We had been sitting comfortably like this for the last hour. His legs had provided mine with warmth and discreet arousal.

"I concur," Sofia said. She giggled at her own word choice, her hand placed firmly onto Nicolas' thigh. His arm wrapped around her shoulders. If anyone had looked over at us, they'd assume we had all come together for a double date. We were all far too into each other to have anyone think we had just met tonight.

"I'll grab this round," I stated. I lifted my legs off Silas' lap, the cold air nipping at my skin creating small goosebumps. Making my way towards the bar, I looked over my shoulder at the man I left at the table with my friend. His eyes trained on me, raking up and down my body. Everything I had been doing and saying had reeled him in -- hook, line and sinker. Which is exactly what I wanted, because now he wanted me more than I had ever seen any man want me before.

Any time I stepped away or even moved in the slightest, he would be staring, keeping me in his line of vision. Every time I leaned closer, he'd lean in to where I'd feel his hot breath fanning my cheeks. I had his full and undivided attention. And I loved it.

As I reached the bar, I noticed the bartender had left his post with the flirtatious patron. He was now playing on his phone, ignoring her little giggles as she chatted away with someone else.

"Excuse me? Can I get four Jagerbomb shots, please?" I called out. His eyes looked up to me and slightly rolled. He remembered me from our previous encounter. Of course, I didn't blame him. I am sure once he walked away from the pretty young thing to take our drink order, she moved on to the next one.

I watched as he poured shots of Jager into four glasses, before grabbing a red bull and pouring it inside. As I watched him, I let my mind wander back to the man sitting at the table I had just left. The last hour was full of shots and laughter. There wasn't a single second where we had stopped talking; we were all having too much fun.

Or simply too drunk to stop talking.

"Here ya go," the bartender mused as he slid them onto the countertop, before retreating to the back to his phone. I rolled my eyes dramatically as I slammed thirty dollars on the counter, not caring if he didn't receive a tip. Usually, I would go out of my way to tip at least twenty percent, but with his nasty attitude, I had no obligations.

I grabbed onto the four glasses. Strategically placing three in my right hand, leaving the fourth in my left. Making my way back towards the table, I did my best to avoid Silas' strong gaze that was burning into me.

"Look what I got!" I sang, the shots sloshing around in the glasses as some liquid dripped onto my fingers. I heard the men whoop as they grabbed them from my palms. Nicolas slid one over to Sofia, who was smiling like a little school girl.

Silas cleared his throat to gain our attention. His shot was raised into the air, signifying a toast.

"Here's to fun nights with beautiful strangers," he declared. His mocha-hued orbs not wavering as he stared at me, or rather, stared into me. I felt the hairs on the nape of my neck rise, for what seemed like the millionth time tonight. It sent shivers coursing down my spine. I clinked my glass to Nicolas' and Sofia's before Silas'. I lingered for a second longer before throwing the shot. I whooped enthusiastically as I shook my head to ease the burning sensation in the back of my throat.