Sweet Bread

My reference for Devin's looks would be with Spencer Sutherland. ^^^ 

898989898989898989

"Warren! Ginger trout! Are you seeing this!?" Devin points at his brother, and their unexpected visitor.

Devin is hiding behind the barely open door and is sneaking a peek inside. If he was a spy, he'd be caught and imprisoned with his level of "skill".Warren being the good page he is, obeyed and looks at the "couple" of "friends" talking and making heart eyes at each other.

Devin grimaces at the scene unfolding. He fake gags, and sticks his tongue out to show his infantile behavior.

"Yes, yes. They seem happy to me."

After the shenanigan that happened, the man called "Roman" explained that he is simply visiting Quentin to catch up on lost time. Roman had not meant to hurt anyone or shatter someone's pride. He said it was the case of his impatience and impulsiveness.

Ser Royce scoffs, but presses no further. He suspects that the knight would only embarrass himself if he asked for a trial by combat. Devin, on the other hand, yaps on about how dangerous it would be if his brother is left in the hands of someone who can harm him. Roman, in his defense, calmly replies that he'd sooner kill himself than do that.

"Are you kidding me?" Devin bites the collar of his tunic, and stomps his feet in show of his distaste, "This is like watching a terrible play."

He can feel a headache coming, "I don't see the problem here."

"The problem is him." The younger of the two pouts, which does not suit him considering his age, "He is poisoning my brother's mind."

He peaks again, and sees Quentin giggle at what Roman whispered in his ear. They are like an elderly couple, all sweet and adorable. That's private. He turns his head away, and leans no further near the door.

"Come now," He pulls Devin to his side and starts forcefully making him walk with him, "Your tutor told me that you've been failing mathematics again."

"I didn't fail anyone or anything. Math's' fault, not mine. It failed me."

8989898989898989

"It looks like your brother and attendant left." Roman gestures his head to the direction of the door and huffs out a laugh.

"I'm really sorry about them." Quentin cast his head down in shame. His cheeks burns in mortification.

"Now, now. None of that." Roman tilts his chin up. He feels ecstatic at the sight of Quentin. He misses this. He misses him. "If I were them, I'd be suspicious too."

"Speaking of," The playful tone came back in his voice, sending a pleasant warmth through him, "Other than missing me." Quentin bashfully tries to keep his stare with him, "What brought you here?"