Ache

"Clean these up." Roman commanded.

Blood and lifeless bodies decorated the forest. There's an unnatural blend of red carpeted on the grass covered ground and also serves as tapestries on the tall oaks. The squires look sickly at the sight, but carried on as their masters barked orders at them. Roman can somehow relate to the temperament of the knights. They had plans of their own before getting a message that vagrants have been pillaging a small town. He was about to set out to visit Quentin when he was informed. He has been hunting for them the whole day, not one able to escape.

Roman yearns for Quentin to be beside him. His touches used to make Quentin shy away but now he welcomes it and becomes playful. He would snog the beautiful man to the point that he's overbearing but his intended simply accepts him.

He wants nothing more than to embrace the man but for some reason thieves, betrayers, and vandals have made it a point to keep him busy and simply frustrated.

Roman rode through the forest to get to the Fowl's Nest, an inn. He sees some of his men walking up the stairs to retire for the night some escorts holding on to their arms, they gave him a tired bow and muffled giggles, he nods in return. He speaks to the inn keeper to prepare a warm soak for him to bathe in, she only nods and leads him to a room with a single wooden tub. They must have anticipated this because he sees the tub already full with warm water.

Eager to get in, he quickly sheds off his dirty armor and clothes. It's a miracle that he did not jump in like an overly excited child.

With a sigh, he dips himself in the tub. The hot water easing his tense muscles. He rubs all the muck off him with the soap and washcloth provided.

He pauses, hearing footsteps from behind the door. Taking the towel from the table, he ties it like a robe on his waist.

Roman unsheathes his sword.

The door opens then closes with a distinct click.

He points his sword to the intruder's throat.

For a moment, neither of them speak.

Then the towel on his waist slips.

"As big as I remembered.. or did you get bigger, Lord Roman?" the eyes of the intruder shine with interest, his gaze already directed southward on his body.

This man must have been one of his previous partners, but he could not remember. Green eyes, high cheekbones, and a lean body. A pretty one. But not as beautiful as Quentin.

"I can see it in your eyes that you don't recognize me. It's me Toby."

Toby sounds hurt. He doesn't give a shit.

He sheathes his sword, and makes his way to the tub, towel in hand.

"Last spring and summer, you fucked Ruben and I here everytime. It was so good that we limped for a sennight. We saw stars whenever you drove your cock in us."

Roman takes the soap and washcloth again. He dips a finger in the water, it's still warm.

"Ruben is still with another patron. He might catch up later but we can still have fun together without him."

He lets out a tired sigh, "Toby, I didn't ask for you."

Toby gapes at him like a fish, mouth opening and closing in quick succession, "I know but.. you always asked for us. So I assumed it would be no different now."