Chapter 40

"Evelyn Royall's first kiss with the son of dwarf." Mal said

"We always thought in no universe that her first kiss would with someone nothing less than a prince." Carlos shook her head.

"I thought it was going to be you!" Jay pointed at Carlos.

"Seriously Jay!" Evie snapped

"Seriously Jay!" Chad yelled. "She was calm and now she's mad! Great job!"

"You liked Carlos?" I asked laughing

"They liked each other!" Mal added

Evie sighed "Mal stop, everyone please."

"No go on I'm intrigued," I encouraged

"I saved her from my mother's closet and she gave me a pillow so devolved a crush, and so did she." Carlos explained

"Carlos!" Evie yelled

I rubbed her arm. "It's fine Eve, calm down."

Carlos continued. "They just, went away I guess."

"Can we stop talking about this?" Evie asked

"Daughter of the Evil Queen came so close to dating someone other than a prince when she had this dream to live in this huge castle." Audrey laughed. "Would've been a disappointment. Your mom is probably disappointed isn't she?"

"Don't bring her into this!" Evie demanded. "I will never know how she feels right now and never will, so back off before I poison you!"

"Evie!" Ben said.

"Well she's been trying to get in my nerves since I came here!"

I wrapped my legs around Evie for that she couldn't get up. "Exactly so why let her win?" I whispered

"Because I don't want to deal with her the rest of my life!" Evie whispered back.

"In three years we're getting out of the dorms, I get that sounds like a long time away but you can deal with it."

She shrugged. "She's just going to keep being jealous. She's a good kid she really is, she just doesn't like me."

"How about you two stop talking about me behind my back and do it to my face!" Audrey interrupted.

"What's your problem?" Evie asked. "You hated us, said we were cool, and now all you want to do is attack me!"

"Because you're so perfect!" Audrey yelled. "You make thousands, have perfect grades, a perfect relationship, perfect look! I have nothing compared to you!"

"Well if you put forth your dreams of becoming- whatever you want like I did, you can get the money, work harder in school! I'll help you with 5M a lesson!" Evie offered

"We pay 10M what is this?" Carlos and Jay yelled

"The more desperate the more the price is," Evie and I said

"The relationship I can't really help with, but you're stunning Audrey! Why can't you see that!?" Evie asked

"Because I'm just like that!" Audrey stopped to take a breath.

Evie leaned over to me. "We should go, we're the main source of trouble here."

I nodded agreeing to her. "Do think you can manage a fire?"

The boys nodded. "Only use sticks to spread the fire otherwise logs."

"Bingo. We have to go because we have to work early because we lost a bunch of hours today." I explained helping Evie up.

"Sorry guys," Evie faked apologized

"Don't worry, thanks for coming out." Ben got up to hug us.

Mal got up too but looked at Evie before approaching me. She chuckled and nodded. Mal took a step towards me so I smiled and gently squeezed her. I let go and went over to Ben. After an awkward 'bro hug' I looked over at Evie and Mal. Of course they both started to cry because they knew it as going to be a while until they see  each other. Ben and I took a step back and casually glanced over once and awhile.

And they were just in a fight...

Evie turned to me and wiped her eyes. She nodded letting me know it was time to leave.

"Bye guys!" We both said waving