Part 1 Auditions

WARNING: THIS IS NOT ACCORDING TO REAL LIFE TIME FRAME. All content is purely FICTIONAL. Ages of BB members do NOT correspond to their actual ages.

JiEun POV

NEXT!

I jumped out of my seat when the loud voice of Mr YG boomed across the auditioning room. I was in a state of nervousness to the point that I didn't even know what I was doing there. Auditions? Singing? Rapping? Dancing? I wasn't anything compared to those hottest girl groups. 2NE1, BlackPink, F(X), Twice, SNSD. I'm probably just a piece of poop compared to them.

NEXT! 3816!

I jumped again. Fuck it's my turn.

I could sense YGs anger from across the room. He had that same old strict face throughout the whole audition.

I stumbled to the front where the judges were. They all had the same old strict face. Damn, are all these staff going to be just like Mr YG?

Name?

JiEun

Age?

14

Height?

Umm... 5,6

In centimeters.

166cm

Weight?

Umm... 48 kilos...

Hmm....

I was a little secure about my personal information, especially height and weight. Well, more of weight actually.

After that bunch of questions, YG nodded and lifted his hand, signalling for me to start.

I took a deep breath and started.

After auditions

Fuck my life.

I probably screwed up the whole thing. I walked out of the place where the auditions were held and headed straight home.

What if I pass? What if I become a star... A KPOP star...

Wait what? I'm thinking too much.

I took out my key and unlocked the door. As soon as I stepped in, that beautiful poster with the world's most beautiful man appeared right in front of me. I screaming in a fangirly high pitched voice and started jumping around.

CHOI SEUNG HYUN!!!!

I screamed as I kissed the poster. Honestly he's the world's most beautiful, most amazing, not to mention sexy, man.

Few weeks later...

Beep... Beep...

I crawled out of bed lazily and scooped up my phone from the floor beside my bed. I rubbed my eyes to clear of the foggy thing in it.

Emails, seriously?

I found it hard to believe that people can still send emails when you have so many other ways of messaging and communicating with people. Email seemed ancient to me.

I clicked on the tab with the red dot beside it which shows that it is unread. I didn't really bother looking at the title and went straight ahead to reading the message.

Dear Jung JiEun,

Audition results

I would like to inform you that tou have officially passed all 3 rounds of auditions namely vocals, dance and composing.

Official trainings will be held at YG Entertainment building starting 14th September 2017. You are required to attend all training and language sessions. Demerit points will be given if you are late or absent for these sessions.

As promised, school and training fees will be sponsored by the company. See attachment for trainee schedule from 14th September 2017 to 14th December 2017.

Evaluation for trainees can occur anytime, thus presence for all schedules are very important.

We wish you all the best in becoming a future idol who inspires everyone!

Yang Hyun Suk

I stared at the email blankly. I couldn't believe what I saw. Did they send it to the right person? I scrolled up to check the name. It's me. I GOT IN!!!

I promise you I'm not crazy, but I ran throughout my house kissing all the BIGBANG posters and thanking them for helping me pass the auditions.

After I finally calmed down, which was an hour later, I went back to the email and opened the file that was attached.

Today is... 10th September... Only 4 days left...

I thought to myself as the file loaded. About 3 seconds later, it was done loading. I clicked it and BOOM! The whole list filled with words popped right out.

Wake up, breakfast, self preparation, Singing, rapping, dance, lunch, composing, language, rapping, dance, singing, dinner, wash up, back to dorm.

I read to myself. And that was the schedule for 15th September. I wondered why they left 14th blank. Oh yeah, there was a back to dorm thing. So I was going to... Stay in a dorm... With other people??

Anyways, getting into YG was hella good enough for me. Now all I have to do is wait...

Author's Note

Thanks for reading
Hope this was better than the last one...

I don't wanna rush to complete the book like how I did last time so I'll just write till I find that it's good and publish it so...

Next update soon