Part 8 Date

JiEun POV

I continued staring at the autograph and thanked him softly so that others wouldn't hear us.

I see you have a max level rank 10 T.O.P, Rank 6 Artist GD and Rank 5 Artist TaeSeungDae in YG Beat Evo.

My face blushed. He saw the game. I had played that game for over 4 years and even had the platinum member which costs real money.

The food came in no time and Seung Hyun got me some kimbap. He added on saying that they made the best kimbaps and they were healthy too.

I took a bite and then another and another and then just stuffed my mouth full with it. It was indeed the best kimbap I have ever tasted. It sort of reminded me of Taeyang's kimbap hair in the Monster MV. Lol.

There were desserts too which was just typical bingsu. Seung Hyun got the chocolate oreo one for me and himself. I loved chocolates.

So basically I guess me and Seung Hyun kind of got over the whole kissing thing that happened and became slightly less awkward. I kept a line drawn so I continued talking formally.

The rest of the day was pretty okay. Language lessons were terrible. The language teacher told us we had to learn Japanese, Chinese and obviously English.

Composing lessons were fully taught by GD and Seung Hyun so Taeyang and DaeSung kind of just sat there and watched us. GD taught us how all the tool and mechanisms in the recording studio works and let us try it out. Personally I felt that I sucked at this part the most since I have a terrible sense of technology stuff which was also the reason how Seung Hyun even managed to log into my phone and find out that I played YG Beat Evo. Yep, I didn't know how to set a phone password.

Since dinner was the last item for today, I mean wash up and back to dorm aren't actually something they can teach us or make us do so it makes dinner sort of the last item for today. I was going to just freeload off the YG cafeteria for dinner as well but Seung Hyun came to me.

JiEun ah, I just want to say I'm actually really sorry for what happened earlier today. I thought I should make up for it by getting you dinner. So... Anything you... Want?

He came to me, looking a little apologetic.

It's okay, your autograph was more than enough.

I said as calmly as I could. I mean, my bias asked to get me dinner again. Which fangirl in the right mind wouldn't freak out?!!

No, no. I don't think it's enough I mean, like we're kind of in the same company so I don't think a plain autograph will mean much...

His voice trailed away. He was looking down and playing with his fingers. I felt bad for making him look so apologetic and all so I told him that if buying me dinner would make him feel better then just do so. I don't like seeing someone I love so much feeling bad because of me.

Just nothing too expensive. Cup ramen will do actually. I don't have too much of an appetite.

Seung Hyun smiled and held my hand, pulling me out of the building and once again stealing JiYong's car.

I giggled at the way he just drove off in JiYong's car.

Isn't JiYong going to be angry at you for driving away without his permission?

I asked while giggling.

I'm still his hyung.

Seung Hyun said and melted my heart with a playful pout.

Anyways... I just want to say like... I know you're a V.I.P and all and I, too, don't find it very appropriate but I think... I... like you.

Seung Hyun said with a completely different tone.

I mean like, I don't really know but usually I don't just approach any random girl and talk to her. I don't know why I went over to ask if you needed help when I saw you yesterday at the lobby.

He fell silent. I was a little taken aback by his words as well and didn't say anything until about 10 seconds later.

Oppa, I think we should just keep that line drawn between us as in a trainee and idol or fan and idol kind. If YG finds ot anything about this it probably won't be good too.

I spoke up trying to sound calm. Seung Hyun nodded, I could tell he was a little disappointed.

Or would it be more fun if we secretly date. I'm great at this. I've never been caught.

Seung Hyun suggested and smiled cheekily. I sighed at his childish thought of taking risks and stuff like that. Although I have dreamt of it as a fangirl. Well... Maybe it wouldn't sound that bad... If I could secretly date my bias and go out with him... All lovely and romantic and stuff. Everything a fangirl had ever dreamt about. Just dating their ultimate bias and more excitingly, secretly doing it?

I guess that wouldn't be too bad of an idea...

Author's Note

Thanks for reading
A little short here though

Next update soon