Part 26 Exposed

Narrator POV

Hyung...

JiYong's voice sounded from the door. The two love birds sprung out of the bed and stood awkwardly on either side of the bed.

Hyung...

JiYong repeated. Seung Hyun scratched the back of his neck and ran a hand through his hair.

No... No... This isn't what you think it is.

Seung Hyun claimed but JiYong had a smile plastered on his face by now.

Ooo... HYUNG IS IN LOOOVE!!!

JiYong cooed and started acting weird.

Yah, stop it!

Seung Hyun shouted but it only made their leader go wilder.

When are you going to get married? You look so damn made for each other. Yah... I have never witnessed such fate in life! You got paired up as teacher and student, then secretly dating. Yah! I thought you broke up after SaJangNim found out about you two!

JiYong blabbered on and on about how the two were so meant to be together. JiYong got so noisy that even the other members started gathering outside the hotel room. They didn't have the card to get into the room. Apparently Seung Hyun trusted JiYong as a leader and gave him his room card, which turned out to be a disaster since he budged in at the wrong time.

Stop it JiYong! Just stop! You're too noisy.

Seung Hyun's voice could be heard from outside. Seung Hyun had to shout in order to be heard by JiYong. JiYong immediately shut up but continued jumping around the room.

What's going on in there?

DaeSung whispered when he noticed the sudden silence in the room. Taeyang shrugged.

JiYong is in there. I heard his voice.

What do you think they're doing? Fighting?

No way! JiYong sounded happy and excited...

Then... Oh!

They looked at each other and a playful smile formed on each of their faces.

Bromance!

They whisper-shouted at the same time. JiYong was getting excited inside while the others were getting excited outside. The only pissed off person was Seung Hyun. He had his arms on his hips and his brows were crossed. He glared at JiYong who was still oblivious to Seung Hyun's reaction.

I said stop!

Seung Hyun growled and took a deep breath. JiYong pouted and flopped down on the bed.

How long now?

JiYong asked cheekily and placed his hands under his chin as he laid with his stomach faced down, kicking his legs excitedly.

What do you want?

Seung Hyun hissed back. JiYong wasn't afraid of his cute little hyung who only had a hot temper, he knew Seung Hyun wouldn't do anything too harmful.

I want to know your little love plans...

JiYong cooed, earning himself a slap on the ass by Seung Hyun. JiEun just stood at the corner and watched her protective boyfriend torture JiYong.

Fuck off!

Seung Hyun slapped JiYong's butt once again and grabbed him by the shirt, throwing him off the bed. JiYong stood up instantly and skipped out of the room. Seung Hyun sighed and plunged his face into the nearest pillow.