Part 22 Airport

Narrator POV
Next morning, 4am

Oppa... Oppa wake up...

JiEun murmured as she shook Seung Hyun who was clearly still in deep sleep. Their flight was at 7am but they had to be there a few hours earlier. Including the travelling time to the airport, JiEun figured that they would have to wake up at 4am.

Oppa... Oppa. OPPA!

JiEun screamed after five minutes of pushing Seung Hyun's body around. Seung Hyun barely opened his eyes before groaning and shoving JiEun away.

OPPA WE'RE LATE! IT'S ALREADY 6:50AM!

JiEun successfully lied, causing Seung Hyun to jump out of bed. Without checking the time, he ran straight to the bathroom and got washed up. He sprinted back out in a few seconds with a toothbrush stuck in his mouth. He rummaged through his closet, trying to find his clothes.

Fuck, I remember putting them here...

He cursed under his breath. After a while, he pulled out a sweater, trench coat and pajamas pants.

Seriously oppa? Pajamas?

JiEun said and made a disgusted face.

Aren't you going to get changed too?

Seung Hyun asked as he slipped on his sweater. JiEun was still in her pajamas from last night. She burst out laughing when Seung Hyun asked her that.

Oppa, you really think that it's 6:50am? Look outside.

Seung Hyun looked out of the windows. It was completely dark.

Aish! Fuck!

Seung Hyun cursed continuously as he wrestled JiEun on the bed. JiEun giggled and punched Seung Hyun's chest playfully. Seung Hyun groaned and acted like he was hurt badly.

JiEun ah... I think you broke my ribs...

Seung Hyun rolled over to the side of the bed and continued acting like he was in pain.

Oppa! Are you okay? OMO! OMO! I can't believe myself!

JiEun played along and moved herself towards Seung Hyun.

Oppa, let me take a look!

JiEun continued and grabbed the hem of Seung Hyun's shirt, pulling it up to reveal his chiseled abs. JiEun completely lost herself. She stared at Seung Hyun's stomach for what seemed like a century until Seung Hyun pulled his shirt back down.

Aish! Raging hormones...

Seung Hyun said awkwardly, trying not to make it seem weird for JiEun to suddenly pull his shirt up. JiEun was still stunned by Seung Hyun's amazing build. She sat on the bed, staring into the blank spot where Seung Hyun previously was. Seung Hyun had moved to the other side of the bed and layed down.

Let's just... Go back to... Sleep.

Seung Hyun said, hoping to break the awkward silence. JiEun was pretty shocked at herself for making Seung Hyun do what he had never done for his entire glorious life.

Umm... We still have to get ready soon. The travelling time to the airport is kind of long.

JiEun said, making Seung Hyun whine more than ever. Sleep and food were the most important things to this man. JiEun got up anyways and went to the bathroom.

What the fuck did I just do to him? Will he hate me for it? Fuck...

JiEun was still concerned about her sensitive man who could get seriously hurt if anyone insulted him. JiEun felt bad for her softie... Boyfriend? Well they kissed, had meals together and even slept together so that means they're kind of a couple.

JiEun shrugged off whatever she was thinking about and pulled out her toothbrush, squeezing some minty toothpaste on it.

Seung Hyun rolled about on bed and ruffled his hair in attempt to wake himself up. He rolled off the bed and headed downstairs to get some breakfast. He was done washing up anyways.

Aish... Should have stocked up the fridge...

Seung Hyun mumbled and slammed the fridge door close. He ran his hand through his hair, pushing his long fringe back. He grabbed two cups from the cupboard and dumped some coffee powder into the coffee maker-machine thing. He hit the power button and waited for the coffee to pour out into the cups.

JiEun came down the stairs not too long later. She was all dressed up and ready to head out. Seung Hyun couldn't control his eyes as they went up and down JiEun's body. His mouth was slightly hung open and JiEun could tell that he was mesmerized by her body. She pulled her crop top low enough to cover up that little section of skin that Seung Hyun was probably staring at. She moved to stand behind the island to cover up her thighs that were overly exposed. Seung Hyun immediately snapped out of his naughty thoughts when he realised what JiEun was trying to do.

Oh... Umm... S-Sorry...

Seung Hyun stammered a little. JiEun smiled and giggled at how innocent Seung Hyun looked as he trembled and took the two cups of coffee, placing them on the table.

Airport
6am

JiEun stepped out of the black van together with the other girls. They had split themselves into a BIGBANG and trainee van. All the girls could talk about was how nervous they were about getting to perform while all the guys could talk about were hot girls that they saw as their van drove down the road.

As soon as the van neared the terminal, screams and cheers could be heard. JiEun thought it was so surreal that she could actually experience how it was like to have people cheering outside and you are just chilling in the van. Obviously the fans were cheering for BIGBANG so there was still this small difference about the atmosphere they felt.

BIGBANG got off the van first. The movements of the crowd were so obvious you could tell who was the most popular person in BIGBANG. Infamous GDragon and Choi Seung Hyun. Crowds of girls with their cameras and phone held up high ran after the two idols as their long legs carried them through the crowd and into the airport.

The girls got out of the van after about half of the crowd had entered the airport together with the boys. Their leader Jessie got off first then followed by Soo Jung then the two JiEuns.

The fans were rather loud that even the workers in the airport couldn't stand their noise. They made an announcement over the P.A system telling the fans to lower their volume. JiEun giggled at the reactions of the fans as they all whined and begged their idols to tell the workers to let them scream their hearts out.

JiEun and the girls watched as BIGBANG professionally avoided all the fans and made it to the boarding area without even getting touched.

V.I.Ps must be so respectful to their idols... They even gave them space even though it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the boys...

JiEun thought once she got past the clearance and sat down with the girls at the general waiting area. Apparently BIGBANG was brought to a separate waiting room. How lucky...

Author's Note

Thanks for reading

Next update soon