Part 28 Day Till Debut

Narrator POV

It has been a few weeks after the end of the entire world tour. JiEun could only remember her stupid mistake during the first show in Japan. She couldn't stop thinking of it over and over again especially when she was backstage.

Stop thinking about it JiEun ah...

Seung Hyun hugged her as she stared out of the window. YG hasn't said anything about the results of round two which made the girls and even the BIGBANG members worried if they will ever get to debut.

JiEun turned around and hugged Seung Hyun back.

Oppa!!!

She screamed into Seung Hyun's chest. She couldn't take the burden off her chest. She thought about how she could affect the other girls and their debut. She spoke to Seung Hyun about it every night that he had to tell her off for being too paranoid.

Oppa!!! I can't stop thinking about it!!

She squealed which made Seung Hyun flinch a little as her high pitched voice made him momentarily deaf.

Ok, ok. Fine. I get it. You can't stop thinking about it and you're afraid that you would be the cause of the other girls getting their debut delayed. I get it, okay?

Seung Hyun sighed and removed her arms which were tightly wrapped around his waist. Seung Hyun jumped onto his bed. He saw a light flashing from the other side of the bed.

JiEun ah, I think you have a message coming in.

He said when he noticed the BIGBANG phone case. JiEun dragged her feet as she made her way to get her phone. Her eyes widened.

Oppa! YG sent a message!

She screamed.

What does it say?

Seung Hyun mumbled back. JiEun shrugged as she unlocked her phone to read the full message.

Dear girls, I have the results for Round Two. I would like to announce the results to you personally so I would like all of you to be at the office, five in the evening tomorrow. See you there.

JiEun looked at Seung Hyun who had already leaned over to peek at her phone. The message was sent to the chatroom with all the girls.

So tomorrow?

JiEun nodded.

The next day
5pm, YG Office

This is the first time you are all on time, huh.

YG said sarcastically and looked at the girls. They had a feeling that something wasn't right. It was like the time when they were waiting for the results of Round One. There wasn't a tint of joy in anyone.

I shall announce your results now.

The girls fidgeted a little and stole glances at each other.

I will say it in... Seven words.

He said as he looked up from the papers that he was flipping.

Every one of you failed round two. Everyone except Jung JiEun will debut. No... What am I thinking?!

JiEun thought as she waited for YG to announce his choice of seven words.

You have one day till your debut.

The voice of the ever intimidating CEO announced. The girls looked at each other with their jaws hung open. They couldn't speak a word. YG chuckled a little.

I have your debut stage all planned out. You shall debut in one day's time. Dismissed.

JiEun could only smile as tears rolled down her cheeks. The other girls had similar reactions. JiEun expected something like having an extra month of training or being eliminated from the round. She couldn't handle the big news. She ran out of the office and into Seung Hyun's arms. Seung Hyun knew she made it. He had been listening the whole time anyways.

Author's Note

Thanks for reading

This is the last chapter which is also the end of the whole story. I have a second fanfic also about TOP planned out so i hope you will wait for it and carry on reading my fanfics.

I hoped you enjoyed it although this ending isn't really an ending. I left the story hanging so the way she debut is up to you to imagine.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!