Part 10 Trainee

JiEun POV

I took her cellphone and scrolled down.

No...

I was so fucking dead. There were so many pictures of us at the mall. And they were taken by Dispatch, the biggest, I would say, paparazzi in Korea. And the caught us.

If the pictures were only of us wearing masks and having our disguise on, it'll probably be okay. But this shit was taken of us having dinner at the restaurant. So someone must have taken the picture from the creak of the door since our room was completely enclosed on all sides.

What's going to happen?

The other JiEun asked as she sat down on the couch beside me. I face palmed myself and sighed.

I don't know... YG won't be happy with it and I'm sure of that.

I said and sighed.

So you guys were really secretly dating?! Aww... That's so cute!!!

JiEun squealed. I sushed her immediately and whisper shouted

There are cameras everywhere. I don't wanna die!

JiEun gasped and apologised. I kind of forgave her since it's a really natural reaction when you realise someone is dating a famous idol secretly and it just happens that the girl he's dating is your freaking bandmate.

It was pretty late, like 9pm. It's considered late for us since we have to get up early the next morning and start the whole day all over again. So I went to bed, like with a nervous feeling that I might die tomorrow.

7am

I was awoken by the loud ass ringing of my phone. I haven't set any alarm so far for like the past few months so it was definitely not an alarm.

I turned over lazily and grabbed my phone.

🍼👻Baby Ghost Oppa💗💗

Agh fuck Seung Hyun...

I thought when I saw the number but immediately realised why he called. FUCK I'M SO DEAD!!

I picked up the call expecting him to start going on and on about the pictures of us dating.

Hello?

Oh, JiEun ah.

His voice sounded... Happy? It didn't sound a little nervous at all.

Why call so early...

Just reminding you to wear the necklace I got you. Wear it for EVERY training and schedule.

He said emphasizing the word EVERY. I chuckled a little at the way he was acting. He sounded like a jealous boyfriend. It was cute though. I can't stand him.

I started internally screaming once we hung up. I went over to my small sling bag that I would bring pretty much everywhere I went and took out the necklace from its casing. It was beautiful, just like the guy who bought it for me.

I carefully took it out of it's box and slipped it onto my neck. I started smiling immediately, someone who saw me would probably think I've gone mad.

Ooo... Who got you that? Let me guess... Choi... Seung Hyun?!

Soo Jung joked when she saw me. Fuck my life.

What? No! It's just... A gift from my mom. For... Becoming a trainee here...

I tried the best reason I could come up with. Soo Jung just gave me that I-know-you're-hiding-something face and left the room. I rolled my eyes a little and went ahead to get washed up and ready for the day.

I slipped on some track pants and put on a plain t-shirt. I topped that off with a jeans jacket and a black beanie.

Aww... Look who's so dressed up for her man...

Soo Jung cooed when I walked out.

Argh unnie stop it!

Soo Jung laughed at the way I reacted and started pinching my cheeks.

Oo... You so cute when you're angry...

She continued in a really retarded voice.

So I kind of beared with her until we arrived at the building. Seung Hyun was waiting in the dance studio with all the other members. He looked extremely HOT. He stood there in jeans and a black hoodie with his hands stuffed in his hoodie pocket. His black face mask and cap made him look even better.

My heart melted at the sight of him. I could sense Soo Jung talking crap about me to the other girls. I turned around and there she was whispering some stuff to them. She immediately stopped when she saw me turn around. Jesus Soo Jung...

All right girls, please come in.

YG's voice sounded across the studio. The four of us walked over and stood in front of him, BIGBANG beside us.

Your progress for yesterday will be announced to you by Mr. SeungRi while I'll get going for now.

He said and stood up, making his way out if the studio. Umm... So he came to just take our attendance I guess?

Right, girls. I'll be telling you...

SeungRi started only to be cut off by his hyungs.

Aish! Stop acting like you're so professional!

Seung Hyun scoffed and smacked him in the nuts. I guess it hurt a lot cos he bent over and started moaning while his hyungs just laughed at him. 

Nice one hyung!

Taeyang said. The laughter stopped when the speaker sounded.

Yah! Who said it's time for play?! Get your job done before you try anything stupid!

YG had a whole bunch of cameras pointing right at us as he screamed through the speakers. We all bowed at the camera as a sign of apology to the man behind it.

Aish... So I'll start.

SeungRi continued.

Maknae JiEun.

I immediately became alert.

Everything going well. Singing and rapping is perfect. Dance is not bad but it can be a little better. As for composing and languages you don't seem to be doing too well... They aren't horrible but it's just a little weaker than the rest.

Apparently Seung Hyun was mainly in charge of my rapping and singing so he winked at me telling me that he gave me good remarks despite the shit I was blabbering.

SeungRi continued with the other girl's remarks and performance. I must say, Jessie is probably the best leader anyone can get. She was ranked first, within our group, for everything. I watched her exchanging glances with Taeyang. Jeez, they probably have something going on in between them.

All right! Now that I'm done, you may proceed with your trainings.

Author's Note

Thanks for reading

Next update soon