Surprise!

Chaos. That's how David could describe the situation. Gwen was tied to one of the benches and the Quartermaster was duct taped to the wall. There were empty pudding cups everywhere, Space Kid was on the fan while Ered was controlling the fan, Harrison and Nerris were having a magic battle, Nurf was throwing rocks at Preston and threatening to stab him, and Dolph was screaming about how much he loved art. Max, Nikki, and Neil were no where to be seen.

"Campers!" David yelled.

When he yelled the campers looked at him. David walked up to Ered and turned the fan off causing Space Kid to fall to the floor. He went over and got Gwen untied and the Quartermaster off the wall.

"Thank you, David." Gwen said. "Now. I'm going to return to my cabin and have a panic attack while regretting my life choices."

"Wait! There's something I have to tell everyone!" David said causing Gwen to stop and look at him.

"Vhat is it, Camp Man?" Dolph asked as he walked up to David.

Daniel looked around for the three campers that were clearly missing.

"Where's Nikki, Max, and Neil?"

All of the campers pointed towards the kitchen, into the pantry. David walked over to it and opened the door.

There they were. Eating pudding and stuffing some into their pockets. Nikki hissed at David causing him to jump.

"You're back already!? You should've been gone for the entire fucking day!" Max exclaimed pointing at David.

"Max, language," David said as he picked up Max. Though, he tried to kick David but failed. "Come on campers! I have a surprise I know all of you will love!"

The campers stared at David as he put down Max and walked over to the mess hall doors. He pulled open the door revealing Daniel. He smiled and waved at the campers.

"Hello everyone! I'm glad to be back!"

"What the fUCK DAVID!? THE CULTIST FUCK! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?" Max yelled out.

"Max! Language! Also that's extremely rude!" David raised his voice towards Max.

"No no. It's fine, Davey," Daniel said, walking into the mess hall and putting a hand on David's shoulder. "I get that he's growing and having trouble controlling his emotions."

David smiled at Daniel then looked at the campers.

"How about this. For today's activity we'll be doing trust exercises!" David said clapping his hands together.

"NO! There's no way in even Satan's asshole that I am trusting myself near that fuck!" Max yelled walking up and pointing at Daniel.

"Max. Pointing is rude and language." David said.

~~~

Max was standing beside Nikki and Neil, talking to them.

"Why is he back?" Neil questioned looking at Max.

"I don't know! It's untelling what David is thinking!"

"Have you seen the way that David stares at Daniel?" Nikki asked while she stuck her head out of the tent.

"What?" Both Max and Neil said as they walked up and looked at what Nikki was staring at.

It was David and Daniel, they were talking about the trust exercises. But they could tell that something was a little different about David, like he seemed... they couldn't find the word for it. Entranced? Happy? ... Love?

"Aww. David has a crush!" Nikki smiled.

"Holy fuck," Max said as he stared with wide eyes. "I want to fucking laugh but this is kinda scary."

"David is going to side with Daniel on everything." Neil mumbled.

"We're doomed. We're going to get murdered by that fuck and David will help him." Max sat down on the bed.

"Hey we have a month left till summers over! So maybe-" Nikki started to speak.

"It took him a day to do what he did to us last time!" Neil put his hands on his head.

"No! If the others won't be stupid fucks and forgive Daniel then we can do this!" Max grabbed Neil. "We have to get David to side against Daniel."

"Aw. But David looked so happy!"

"Fuck that! I'd rather deal with the depressed David than be around that fucking cultist!"

Max, Nikki, and Neil stood around for a bit before Max hit the bottom of his fist against his hand.

"Sabotage! If Daniel plans to do anything with David then we can sabotage it!" Max said loudly.

"So then David can hate Daniel! That's perfect, Max!" Neil smiled happily.

"Kids! C'mon now! Lets get these exercises started!" David called out to the campers.

Max smirked and walked out of the tent with Nikki and Neil following shortly behind.

{This chapter was a little longer than the other two and I'm going to try to keep it up. So maybe longer chapters.}