Fourteen

David teared up and went wide eyed at who was on the other line.

"D-Daniel?" David muttered out.

Daniel let out a soft chuckle on the other line, "I'm so glad to hear your voice! I hope you're alright! I got to watch the news report since it's been on repeat. I'm sorry for what I did back at the camp,"

David was silent as he listened to Daniel.

"I just acted out without thinking. I understand as to why you called the police. But it was unneeded, Dear."

David choked up at hearing Daniel call him dear, and in such a calm tone too.

"I hope you aren't angry with me. I'd hate a grudge between us."

"D-Daniel?" David said quietly, Daniel gave a small hum of interest. "U-Um... nevermind."

Daniel sighed softly but smiled, "Incase you were wondering I have met a few people already. They're... nice." But before Daniel could continue David could hear a guard tell Daniel that his call his done.

"Oh! Well. David! I'll be seeing you when I get out! Goodbye, love!"

David was quiet when the call ended, letting the tone go on for awhile before hanging up himself and putting his phone back down. He quietly backed up to the wall and slid down to where he was sitting. He covered his face as he cried to himself.

====================

Daniel gave a quick huff as he slammed the phone back into place and gave his wrists to the guard. He quietly followed the guard back into the lunch area.

"Ok then. Now go sit down." The guard said as he unfastened the handcuffs.

Daniel did as said and walked up to a table and sat down next to his already former roommate, a child molester who had a serious black eye. Of course Daniel was the one that gave it to the guy since he kept asking questions on how the children of the camps were like, how they moved, and things like that.

The guy stared at Daniel but when he stared back the man's eyes went to a different direction. That was until he stared at one of the biggest guys there that was already glaring a Daniel. The man got up and walked over to the table.

Daniel sighed and looked at the approaching man.

"Y'know. You're supposed to control your bitch."

"He's not my bitch." Daniel said. "He's just a pervert with a mental problem."

The man laughed a bit, "Kinda like you?"

Daniel quickly stood, "What are you saying?"

"Oh I dunno! Maybe because your victims were kids too! Maybe you even played with them a bit!"

"Don't you dare compare what I do to him! I purify children and send them to the great lord Zeemug!" Daniel yelled out, slamming his fist onto the table.

Pretty much everybody in the lunch area laughed. Daniel quickly frowned and slammed his fist harder onto the grated table. The sound of his knuckles breaking was quick and very loud. Everybody went quiet as they stared at Daniel, who raised his disfigured, bloody fist up.

"Do not laugh at my work!" Daniel yelled out. "Zeemug can make you all regret living!"

"You're all kinds of fucked up aren't ya'." A man said.

Daniel turned his attention to the man; he was sitting on a table and kept the top-half of his orange suit tied around his waist, with a white tank-top.

"I am not fucked up." Daniel said.

"Says the guy who just broke his damn hand and gave no fucking reaction. Not even a wince." He said pointing a finger at Daniel's hand.

Daniel looked at his hand and smiled, "Oh this? This is nothing." He open and closed his hand, the sound of the bones moving was clearly heard and caused one man to quickly run away and vomit.

The man looked at Daniel and sighed. "I'm Randy."

"I'm sure you two sick freaks will get along just fine." A guard said walking up with a man in a white coat following behind.

The man sighed and walked up to Daniel.

It took awhile for Daniel to get patched up, he had to get a cast around his hand and he very much hated it.

A guard to him to a new room than before, it had Randy sitting on the top bunk and he looked towards Daniel.

The guard pushed Daniel in and closed the door.

Randy sat up and smiled, "Hey there."

Daniel huffed and got into the lower bunk quietly. "I'm tired so leave me alone.

Randy looked down to Daniel before laying down himself. "Fine then."

Daniel sighed and closed his eyes, letting himself fall asleep.