Trust Me

"Ok now campers!" David announced. "Choose a partner and we'll get started with the trust fall!"

Max grabbed Neil while Nikki ran over to Ered. Once everyone had a partner David smiled happily.

"Now I will demonstrate on how to do a trust fall!" David looked at Daniel. "Can I trust you, Daniel?"

"No." Max said loudly.

David stared at Max for a bit before looking back at Daniel.

"Of course you can." Daniel stretched out his arms to catch David.

David fell back onto Daniel, where he was caught and held for a bit. David looked up at Daniel, where they made eye contact, and David blushed a bit before fixing his posture and standing back up.

"O-Ok campers! Now it's your turn!"

Max looked at Neil, who was taking deep breaths before falling back to him. Unluckily for Neil, Max wasn't having the bullshit that was trust exercises and stepped back, causing Neil to fall onto the ground with a 'thunk.'

"What the hell, Max!? That hurt!"

"Get up Neil. We have to go see what David and the cultist fuck are saying."

Neil got up and followed Max. They went behind a tree that was near David and Daniel and listened in.

"We still need to figure out your sleeping arrangements. I guess you could take my bed while I sleep on the floor."

"No no. I couldn't do such a thing. Your back would hurt."

"I wouldn't mind it. I just want you to be comfy."

"You know David. We could just you know... share your bed."

"W-What?" David's cheeks began to turn pink.

"I mean sleep together. We could keep each other warm while it gets cold." Daniel said as he got close to David.

David could only let out what seemed to be just a whisper of breath as he stared at Daniel with red cheeks. He looked down to the ground and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I-I'm sorry Daniel. But I just can't do that."

"It's alright." Daniel put a hand onto David's shoulder. 'This is not alright. Trust me. Let me destroy this place with you...' then his cheeks turned pink when he realized what he thought '...Wait? No! Destroy this place with you IN IT.'

When David looked back to the campers he noticed that Max and Neil were missing.

"Where did they go?" David mumbled loud enough for Daniel to hear.

"Huh? Who?"

"Max and Neil. I don't see them."

And while David was looking for Max and Neil among the small group of children Daniel turned his head with a 'crack' to look at the tree Max and Neil where hiding behind.

"You know. It's rude to listen in on conversations." Daniel walked up to Max and Neil and grabbed them.

"LET US GO YOU FUCK!" Max yelled out as he swung his arms at Daniel.

David looked over at Daniel and smiled happily as he walked up.

"They we're trying to get out of the trust exercises." Daniel smiled.

"That's no good! You two need to cooperate!" David said as he grabbed Max. "Daniel I hope you don't mind watching the other campers while I talk to Max."

Daniel nodded as he looked at the other camper while David walked to the tents with Max. He then put Max inside his tent and kneeled down to his height.

"Max. I-"

"Why? Why the fuck do you trust him?!"

"Language. Also what?"

"Daniel! The fucking cultist! Why the fuck of you trust him?!"

"He's nice! He's my friend!"

"More like a demented boyfriend!"

David's face turned red as he stared at Max with wide eyes. Max stared at David and groaned.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Max yelled. "I'm kinda not surprised that you like THE FUCKING CULTIST!"

"D-Don't say that Max! I don't understand why you're calling him that!"

"Because he's a fucking cul-" Max was cut off when someone opened the door to the tent.

"Hello~" Daniel chirped happily.

"D-Daniel!" David smiled and went over to Daniel. "Wait. Who's watching the campers?"

"Oh! Gwen is! I asked her to watch the kids so then I could check up on you two!"

David smiled and looked over to Max, who glared at Daniel and looked at David.

David sighed and walked out of the tent with Daniel. Max proceeded to sit down on his bed and hold his bear close to him.