Copyright and Other Information

BEAUTIFUL cover picture by the lovely jorjakatex Thank you so much. I love it!!

Please note: If you are reading this on a website that is not Wattpad, you are reading a pirated copy and your computer may be subject to viruses. Please let me know if you find my story on any other domain.

Copyright © 2015

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the writer except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Please do not steal my story and use it for your own works and personal gain. It took me almost two years to complete and it will make me incredibly sad.

*IMPORTANT*: If this story has been in your library for a while, I suggest refreshing just in case I have added content recently.

Warning: this book contains harsh content that may not be suitable for all readers. As the tags suggest, this book will contain abuse, a child with a harsh home life, and cuss words. I really hope you give this a chance, but some parts may be hard to read.

Thank you to each and every one of you that left such amazing feedback and love for my book. You inspire me and make me want to work harder. I am humbled by every vote, comment, and follow that I receive.

Instagram: abbydishner