Chapter 20

May I start out with holy hell I didn't realize this was the last chapter I had written. Like I HAVE FIVE DAYS TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER AFTER THIS- WHAT?! Hahaha just kidding I got this guys(:

Prepare of ultimate drama!

Thank you guys so much for the support I love you!

PS: Now that I'm looking how long this is, possiblity I won't update for 5-7 days kay?

Would you rather a rushed crappy chapter or a perfect flow of amazingness? Oh my god I just sounded like I'm 12 bye.

~~~~~~~~

Dylan

"Because I'm tired of pretending Carter. I'm tired of trying to pretend that things are alright and that you're okay. I'm tired of pretending that I'm not jealous." He looked over at me. The way he stared made my stomach do a thousand flips.

"I'm just tired of everything. I'm tired of fighting with you. I can handle a fight with anyone in this world but not you. I hate that I'm such an asshole and you still forgive me! I don't deserve your forgiveness Carter. Sure most of the time you are a pain in my ass but I mean come on, would I be passing if you weren't?" He chuckled.

I smiled. He would be failing junior year.

"Carter I- I want to give you and I- us, a chance."

My breath hitched.

I have to be over thinking. Or daydreaming.

"What?"

"Look," He leaned against the passenger door. "The whole reason I wanted this deal was because Aiden wanted you. I mean, I've had you. I've never had to deal with other guys coming in to swoop you away because they know better than to touch my girl." Holy f*ck he just called me his girl. I couldn't help the smile that spread on my face. "I'm tired of denying that I don't like you okay?"

"You binded me into a deal because you were jealous?" "F*cking yes okay I'm sorry! How else was I supposed to react to you two flirting in my own damn truck?!" He yelled. I hated when he yelled because I always flinched.

"I'm sorry." He sighed, running a hand through his newly cut hair.

It was a nice look on him. Instead of long bangs he had the top spiked up.

"You know I'm not good with words Carter."

I smiled.

"You're doing well so far."

He sighed and clenched his jaw.

"I don't care if we move slow or fast. Hell I don't care if you want to hook up or not. I just want to stop denying myself. I want to grow a pair and just say that I like Carter Evans more than a best friend and a f*ck buddy." He smiled.

I gaped over-exageratedly.

"Did you just DTR?"

He scrunched his face up in confusion. "DT-what?"

"Simply put: Is Dylan Mace admitting his feelings?"

He groaned.

"You just had to rub it in."

I laughed.

"So Carter?" "We can try." He let out a breath. "I can't promise this will work Dylan."

"I don't care if it doesn't work. Hell I don't care if it's just for tonight. I just want this to get easier." He interlaced our fingers.

I hummed.

"Oh and Carter?"

"Yeah?"

"I didn't mean it when I said I'd never fall in love with you."