Chapter 25

Author's note at the top because I like how I ended it! This is the last chapter of Daydreams but I am posting the intro of Surreal right after I hit post on this!

This book has been such an amazing experience and I thank each and every one of you for it!

No questions at the end of this (not like anyone answeres them anyways) but if you feel like you know what's going on feel free to comment!

I love you guys so much!

Thanks for being the best wolf pack I could ask for!

Surreal will be in the external link! I can't post it in the comments because of wattpad for some reason but if the external link gives you hell just go to my profile & click on Surreal.

Surreal will be updated with it's first chapter next week sometime!

I love you guys & I'll see you soon!

P.S: I FINALLY REVEALED THE SETTING! (which is very rare for me)

P.S.S: The interview will be posted in a few days as well if you guys want to read that xx

~~~~~~

Dear Dylan,

No one really understands why I’m doing this to myself. I don’t even know half the time. I’m proving myself. Holland says Mason is changing me. Lately my mom’s been making comments that I’m not ready for a relationship after what we had.

She’s right. But I won’t admit that.

The only reason I’m even with Mason is to prove everyone wrong. I’m hardheaded I know. But it just bugs me. You know how much it bugs me when people doubt my choices.

So they’re right this one time, but I won’t let them know that. So for a point to prove, I’m putting myself through hell, literally. Last week, Mason told his brother that I was pushy in bed and basically implied I’m a slut.

Am I a slut? I mean I did agree to be FWB with you… I only forgave him to just prove that I can handle a relationship. I mean relationships have kinks right?

But it’s gotten worse. After Mason called me a slut I won’t even attempt to hug him or anything. Then he calls me a prude or a bitch and then accuses me of cheating. I’d never cheat. It’s almost daily now.

I taught myself how to use daggers. You would be proud.

Anyways, it takes all I have some days to not stab him in the groin or something. I come home crying or upset everyday because he treats me like shit and thinks it’s okay.

It’s not.

I have to lie and say we’re great though.

And speaking of, did I mention the guy’s a virgin? He called me pushy because all I wanted was to get you out of my mind. So I tried to hook up. The girl didn’t even get into it! Why am I even writing this?

I just needed to let all of this out.

I’d rather deal with you in my head all day now rather than push you away with Mason.

God I hate him so much.

I don’t know when I’ll stop proving my point. When people know they’re right over me, they rub it in and make me feel like shit too. So might as well just put myself through hell with Mason.