⌜ hwang minhyun ; a kiss for refund ⌟

"yeobo, you should go and get a haircut. all your hair is already poking into your eyes." i called out to minhyun, who was resting in the room.

"i'm too lazy, anyway it looks good on me." minhyun replied.

"you are really stubborn." i said while walking to the bedroom. i saw him lying on the bed, stomach flat down on the bed, arms and legs spread wide open, face smack right down on my pillow.

"hey, stop being lazy and go get a haircut." i said slapping his butt.

"ahh, yeobo." he said, turning around to face me, and opening his arms wide.

"no hugs for you unless you get a haircut." i said while walking out of the room.

i heard him making noises and complaining to himself. i smiled at his cuteness, he can be nuisance at times but he can also be really cute.

a few minutes later..

he came up from the room, all dressed and ready to go and get a haircut.

"well done, hwang minhyun." i said and ruffled his hair.

"i'm so lazy to go out." he complained again, grabbing the car keys.

"unless you want me to help you cut your hair, you can stay at home." i said, jokingly.

"ok, as long as i can stay at home." he said and ran back into the room.

"hey you know i'm bad at this shit." i called out.

"it's okay, it's the thought that counts." he replied.

"whatever," i said rolling my eyes, "if i ruin your hair you only have yourself to blame."

"it's okay, i'll get my revenge after that."

"go change into an old shirt." i called out.

"yes, yeobo." he said.

a few minutes later...

"ok where should we start." i said looking into the mirror, and looking at his hair.

"just cut my hair, don't worry." he assured me.

"isn't your hair the most precious thing?" i asked.

"no, it's you." he said and looked at me from mirror.

i poked his cheeks and he laughed.

"ok let's get started." i said taking the scissors and comb ready.

i snipped of a bit his fringe.

"hey i already cut some of your fringe." i told minhyun, who was closing his eyes.

"i will only open my eyes when you are done and i will rate my hair out of 10." he said.

"yah, stop making me stress." i said.

"ahh relax, (y/n) ah, fighting! minhyun wil support you all the way." minhyun said.

"you are the best." i said while taking more of his hair and cutting it.

everything went smoothly as i trimmed his hair but something happened. i was about to cut off some of his hair when he suddenly sneezed, making me cut part of his fringe off which wasn't the part i wanted to cut. and his hair literally looked like an aftermath of a disaster. luckily he didn't open his eyes.

"oh no." i said.

"anything wrong, yeobo?" minhyun asked.

"ahh, nothing wrong. i just dropped the scissors." i said.

god bless me, how was i suppose to fix this mess? i thought to myself.

in the end i just tried trimming off some of his fringe but that made it even worse. i gave up, and put the scissors and comb down.

"yeobo, open your eyes in 3, 2, 1." i said.

minhyun opened his eyes and looked into the mirror. it took several seconds for his ugly haircut to sink it, and when it finally sunk in he turned around and looked at me.

"oh my gosh, you look so retarded!" i said while bursting into laughter.

"says the one that cut it." he said and ran after me.

i ran out of the toilet and into the room. he caught up with me and carried me before throwing me onto the bed and attacking me with hundreds and thousands of tickles.

"what have you done to my hair!" minhyun said while tickling me.

"stop... i can't... breathe." i said in the middle of laughing and dying from the tickles.

he stopped tickling me and i took the chance to grab his arms and pull him down onto the bed. i sat up and tickled him even more and he was rolling around the bed, dying from laughter too.

he grabbed my arms and pulled me down, causing me to fall on him. our faces were this 👌🏼 (see the spacing between the thumb and the pointer) close.

we looked at each other for a few seconds before he planted a kiss on my lips.

i quickly sat up, blushing and said, "oh my gosh what are you doing?"

"getting my revenge for this so wonderful hair done by my one and only (y/n)." he said.

i turned around and looked at him with that ugly hair and started laughing again.

"i want you to give me a refund." he said, acting angry.

"what refund, you didn't even pay me, pabo." i said, getting off the bed and laughing to how cute he was.

"i want a refund," he said causing me to turn around, "here." pointing at his cheek.

a small peck on the cheek can't hurt right?

i walked back to him and leaned forward to plant a kiss on his cheek. however, he turned his head around, causing me to kiss him on the lips.

he laughed playfully and did a small wiggle dance.

"what should i do with this child and his hair?" i said shaking my head and walking out of the room.

"i guess this hair is not so bad after all, after the small refund." he said, running after me and holding my hands.

[hey guys! hope you enjoyed this story and don't forget to vote!! requests are open so please do request for any wanna one members or produce 101 members imagines! thank you!💗]