⌜ park woojin ; i love you to the sun and back ⌟

story requested by: won_won-woo 💛

"kim lunar! get your butts here right now!" my stepmom shouted from her room.

i sat up from my bed and walked to her room, already knowing what she was going go do.

"why did you get a 98 for your math test? aren't you supposed to get a 100?" she asked, putting the paper right in my face.

i stayed silent and just looked down onto the floor. arguing with her was no use, i am just going to waste my energy fighting with her.

"kim lunar! answer me!" my stepmom said, throwing the exam paper right into my face.

"I DON'T CARE IF I GET A 100 OR 98 FOR MY EXAM! YOU DON'T EVEN LET ME DO WHAT I WANT TO DO AND YOU WANT ME TO FOCUS ON DOING WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO! THAT'S NOT FAIR." i screamed, and having that temper i have, i tore the paper right in front of my stepmom's face and ran to my room.

i stood in front of my mirror and looked at myself. i could feel my anger rising and if only i can spit that all out. my stepmom's expectations of me was too high and i can't take it anymore. i raised my hands in front of me and it balled into a fist. she isn't even my real mother, she can't force me to do what i don't want.

for some reason, the mirror cracked when i did that. i looked at the mirror and half of it was cracked. being shocked and angry at the same time, i touched the cracked part of the mirror, but that led to the mirror cracking even more.

"oh my gosh." i jumped back, startled. i looked at my small hands, and then back at the mirror.

"do i have powers?" i thought to myself and immediately went onto the internet.

'power that allows you to break something without touching it' and the word Telekinesis popped out.

"telekinesis, an umbrella term for any ability that involves using the mind to influence, manipulate, move matter or objects." i read out what i saw on the internet.

"move matter and objects?" i thought, "why not test it out?"

i stretched my hands out and pointed it towards my door.

"close it." i said in my mind and the door closed by itself.

"COOL!" i exclaimed and proceeded to try making the window close and my phone float.

wow, i am special... for once.

-during dinner-

"kim lunar, for your next math test, i want you to score full marks. so you better start studying tonight. i'll be confiscating your phone for this whole week." my stepmom said walking towards the dining table, holding a bowl of hot tomato soup.

still feeling angry at her, my hands balled into a fist. for some reason, she spilled the hot tomato soup on herself and she dropped the whole bowl of tomato soup onto the floor.

"ouch!" she shrieked.

and me, i was obviously enjoying what was happening to her. i felt a tiny little bad for laughing at someone's misery but she deserved it.