Tenth

Anahi looked between the 2 boys. She noticed Daniel looking upset, but against her better judgement she went after Jonah.

"Are you ok? You look pale?" She said. Her small hands reaching out to feel Jonah's forehead.

"I just feel lightheaded." He said, meeting eyes with Anahi.

"Can I walk you to class?" She asked, biting her bottom lip. Jonah smiled and laced his fingers through hers, causing a small blush to coat her cheeks. The pair walked out into the hall way.

Jonah was entertaining Anahi with a story of his sister attempting to dance with a goat, when her eyes met Zach's.

She saw Daniel disappear behind the bathroom door and Zach shaking his head before, she returned her attention back to Jonah.

She looked back up to him and admired his features. She watched his eyes glimmer under the hall lights. She watched his lips move with every word he spoke. She watched as his hands moved animatedly in-front of her. She watched as he would glance down at her, and stare at her.

"Quite frankly, I feel a lot better." Jonah said, glancing down at Anahi.

"Really," she smiled at him.

"Yea, I think its because I was around you." He said smirking. Anahi only pushed him slightly and laughed.

"Shut up" She smiled, and stepped into the doorway of her next class.

"I'll see you around yea?" She said. He nodded.

"I'll see you around."