Chapter 4

A/n
OMG IM SO SORRY !! I am busy with school so I can't write a chapter.......... So this is the one you've been waiting for , enjoy ~~

As you are driving your car ( the picture is down below or you could just imagine a car you like )

You are listening to BTS's song "Dope" , then you were at the company , YG , you saw that all of your friends are already there

You are listening to BTS's song "Dope" , then you were at the company , YG , you saw that all of your friends are already there .

"So let's go in , shall we? ," you said.All of them nodded , then the five of you went in.

As you guys are waiting for your turns , Jisoo had a worried face , you noticed it and sit beside her. ( You were sitting beside Rosé before )

"You okay? " you said with worried eyes. "Y-yeah I'm fine ," Jisoo exclaimed. "Are you sure?" you said. "Fine... I'm worried that if I mess- " she was about to say something but you cut it off "So that's what you are worried of ," you said with a sigh ," don't worry we can do it , trust me ." you said with a bright smile. She then smile and said , "Thank you." You smile back at her and said , " Anytime girl friend , anytime."

~time skip by Suga's tongue technology ~

This time it was your turn , all of your friends are done except for you , of course , you're a little bit nervous about how it will go , but guess what , YOLO , so why not ?

~time skip to the part that you are already starting to dance ~

( you're the girl with pinkish hair and please imagine that you're the only one who is dancing :) )

Your friends are cheering for you and others as well , and the others are just whispering something like : " She's so beautiful." , "She got a nice body." , "Damn , she's so good at dancing." , and the others are just watching.

~time skip again~

When you were done dancing , your besties came to you and they all said that you're so good at dancing , you thank them and said that they are better than you , they all said " awwww ~~ " , and you guys say your goodbyes then drove back home.

----------------------------------------------
Another A/n
EEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!! This is such a looooooonnnnngggggg chapter ( but of course not the longest ) since idk wut to say anything anymore.... I'll just place a picture of BlackPink's Lisa!!!!!

 I'll just place a picture of BlackPink's Lisa!!!!!

Buh-bye!!!!!