Chapter 6

Your parents both chuckle and then your mother said , " Haha , Y/n if you don't close your mouth , a fly might go inside your mouth. "

Quickly , you close your close your mouth and blush then said , " I-I'm just too surprised...."

  "Enough of the chit-chat ," your father said with a smile ," come eat with us Y/n."

  You just said ok then you go to the dinning room to eat with your parents.

★★★★★ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ★★★★★

  Shortly after you are done eating with your parents , you went upstairs to do your night routine , then you crash onto your bed. It is only a few moments until you drifted in you sleep.

♡♡♡♡ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ♡♡♡♡

You woke up because of your dream , you were dreaming about yourself in a dessert world , eating your favorite dessert , if only that is true in real life.......

When you are about to go to sleep again since it's still Sunday , you suddenly remembered about the audition , without a second thought , you dash in front of your MACBook and check if it is a success or not. You eyes grew wide and you wouldn't believe what you just saw....... YOU'RE ACCEPTED?!!!?!?

  Everything is too good , it's too fast , you couldn't believe it. You are taken back to the reality because of the video call , you quickly accept the video call and the four of them shout " HELLO!! " , you feel like you're going to be deaf someday.

Rosé : "So guys.... What are your results?"
  Jisoo : " I'm accepted ! "
  You : " Yeah , me too ! "
  Jennie : " Me 3 ! "
  Lisa : " Me 4 ! "

  The five of you laugh loudly , but Jisoo interrupt and said ,"So what are you guys planning today?"
Jennie : " Since YG said that we have to go there next week , uh....nothing? "
Lisa : "How about a party for celebrating that we got selected?"
Rosé , you , Jennie , and Jisoo agreed about that plan , but Rosé interrupt and said ," Hey Y/n I heard from your parents that you brother is coming back , is that true?" You happily said ,"Indeed , it is true !" Suddenly Jennie shouted saying ," OMO , REALLY!?!?! " "Haha , yes!," you said. "Going back to the topic ," Jisoo said calmly ," what time should we meet up and where?"
Y/n : "How about at my house at 2 pm?"

  All of them agreed and then say their goodbyes and leave. You went downstairs and see that your parents are awake and doing their own things of course.

Both of your parents noticed you and said , " Good morning! " You  said "Morning!" and hug both of your parents then sit down on the chair , your mother bring your favorite breakfast and eat.

If you wondered why your mother is cooking but your family is one of the wealthiest family in Seoul , that is because your mother want to do something other than sitting there and do nothing , even though , your father is planning to hire two maids to help your mother do things , cutting the plants in the garden , yes , your family owns a garden , impressive right? Well there are so much more amazing things other than the garden.

--------------------------------------------

Yay! Another update! Please tell me anything if I typed wrong or some thing like that . Since I don't really know what to right anymore.... Uh- I am just gonna put a picture of all of the members of BLACKPINK !!

 Uh- I am just gonna put a picture of all of the members of BLACKPINK !!

Eeeeekkkkk!!!!! Cute right ?? So that's all for today , bye ~~~

Jin_Yin out! ≥~≤