Chapter 8

Your POV
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" "DONT YOU DARE COME HERE!!!" You screamed at the spider. "AHHHHH NOOOOO DONT YOU DARE COME HERE OR ELSE UH- I WILL SMASH YOUUUUUU!!!" You screamed while you ran to the bat and go back to the living room and do the 'ready to fight' pose.

  "HELLLLOOOOOOOO Y/N ARE YOU OKAYYYYYY??????" someone shouted.

You turn your head at the place where the voice came from and shouted , " NOOOOOO WHYYY WOULD I BE FINNNNEEEEE!!!!! "

  The female voice then said , " Don't panic , just open the door and I will help you! "

  "HOW CaN I nOt paNiC?!!?!?" "Just open the door so I can help you!"

  You quickly run and open the door and see Lisa standing right before the door. You run behind her and hide while she is walking in your house.

"Where's the spider?" Lisa said. You point at the direction where the spider is and said ,"Th-there".

She walk towards the bow of tissues and grab some tissues before she slowly walking towards the spider. You close your eyes because you don't wanna see it.

"Done, it's gone, you can open your eyes now." She said. You open your eyes and see that the spider wasn't there anymore.

"Thanks!"
"No problema!"

You guys both laugh and then stop went the doorbell ring. You go towards the door then see your other two friend out side the door.

"Hey guys!"
"Hello!"

Inviting them to the house, you noticed that Jennie didn't come yet.

"Hey, do you guys have any idea that where is Jennie?"
"Nope" they all exclaimed.
  ( in your thoughts ) *sigh* 'I hope she's okay...... It's already almost 2:30 pm'

----------------------------------------------
Arthur-chan's note!

Hellllooooooo!! I don't even know why I'm writing this but the big exam is coming this Monday........ I should really focus on my exams......•-•

ANYWAYS! Sorry that there is still no progress in this story. I kinda like it when it's slow and steady. Well I dunno what to put in here anymore so I'm gonna put a pic as always :

 Well I dunno what to put in here anymore so I'm gonna put a pic as always :

Welp that's it !! Imma go now byyyyeeeee!!!!
Jin_Yin left the server.