Chapter 9

Time - 2:58 pm
Your POV
*ding dong*
You quickly stand up and walk towards the door , opening the door , you saw Jennie breathing heavily.

"Why are you late for like almost 1 hour and what happened ?!" you said , but mostly shouting at her with a worried face.

"Sorry ," Jennie exclaimed ," it's just when I was walking since your house is nearby , a random person suddenly jumped in front of me and grabbed my shoulder bag , so I had to ran after that person , man , I had to ran after that person till he tripped , it's kinda funny that he tripped because of his shoe lace , I called the police and then they arrest him for doing that , I noticed that the place I was in is a place I don't know , so I had to ask some random people which way is it , thank goodness that I am wearing my pants and rubber shoes , or else...... I don't even wanna say it."

" Oh ," you said , still don't know what's going on , " well come in and let's PARTYYYYYY!!!"

She shake her head and chuckling at the same time while going in your house. You close the door .

Your friends say 'hi' to Jennie and then suddenly Rosé stand up and then said ," LETS PARTYYYY !! "

You all cheered and then start doing some fun and crazy stuffs ; You connected your phone to the speaker near the television and start dancing with your friends , then you , Lisa , and Jisoo start eating while Rosé and Jennie are singing , then you guys start to spray silly strings to each other , lastly you guy watched some horror movies while eating popcorn and your favorite drink , of course you guys have to clean up the mess that you and your friends made.

The five of you decided to have a sleep over because it is raining and it's really late at night.

" Today is one of the best days of my life ," said Lisa. " Yeah , indeed it is one of the best days of my life too ," you said. " Yeah and I'm very sleepy ," Jisoo said while yawning.

The four friends of yours , including you , chuckled then drifted off to sleep at the same time.

---------------------------------------------

Yay!! Finally a new chapter , sorry if I made you guys wait so long. XD And great , I'm out of ideas now...... Anyways Twice have a new song called "Likey" !! Be sure to play the video on top , it's very catchy !!

 Anyways Twice have a new song called "Likey" !! Be sure to play the video on top , it's very catchy !!

All the member of Twice is in there! Anyways bye!

Jin_Yin out.