[one]

{ WARNING: IN EVERY CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A TIME JUMP. EXAMPLE: TODAY [CHAPTER ONE] IS DAY 20 AND IN CHAPTER TWO IS ALREADY DAY 22 }

Clarke was waiting for Jasper, but instead of him walking through that door, she saw Bellamy — which made her smile.

"Ready for our date?" He asked, smiling large at her as she laughed softly.

"We're still not going on a date. You know I barely have time for myself, Bell." She frowned, and he sighed.

"But you have time to be here." He made a sad face, and she smiled, poking his cheek.

"It's my job." She looked at him, raising an eyebrow, "Are you going to see Octavia?"

"Obviously. My sister can be a real pain in the ass when she's sick." He smiled gently, and she nodded. "Can you get me a bouquet?"

"You're getting married? Who's the lucky girl?" She joked, smiling widely.

"Hopefully, you, one day." He smiled at Clarke, and she blushed, preparing the flowers. "I just had the best idea ever, Clarke Griffin."

"Another location for our date?" She smiled widely, and he frowned jokingly.

"A deal of 100 days. We'll go on dates, and we spend some time together and that kind of stuff." He smiled, and she bounced her head.

"What will happen after the 100 days?" She frowned, and he shrugged.

"If you fall in love with me, we'll be together. If not..." He sighed low. "We stay best friends for life." He smiled, and she looked at him with lust on her eyes.

"Say hi to Octavia" She smiled, giving him the bouquet. "I'll think about the deal."

"I know that's a yes." He looked at her, smiling widely.

"Sure thing, Bellamy Blake." She laughed.

"I'll pick you up at 9." He smiled large at her, leaving the store.

"Idiot." She smiled mainly to herself.

She was excited about the deal, but she was also afraid to fall in love with him. She loved him. She knew that, but she was fearful that he'd leave her — even though deep down, she knew he wouldn't.