[seven]

30 days until the deal is over.

"I never thanked you... For that day, when you came into my house, took care of me, took care of the house, and waited for me to go to work so you could leave" Bellamy said low, hugging her waist.

"I'm always here. I'm glad Octavia is finally home, and it was just some virus. Couldn't stand if something happened to her." Clarke frowned.

"Neither could I, but as you said, we got each other. It would be a little easier."

"We will always have each- other, Bellamy" She smiled widely.

"Always and forever." He smiled, resting his forehead against hers. "Only one month left. How are you feeling?" He chuckled, and she bounced her head smiling.

"I must admit I'm nervous. I want to see how this all ends." She smiled proudly.

"Well, if you're that nervous... We can end this now."

"No. We made a deal. 100 days. No more, no less." She smiled, wrapping her fingers on his hair. "My feelings won't change, Bell."

"They better not." He grumbled, kissing her cheek softly.

"They won't. I promise you that." She smiled, kissing his jaw. "We got to go, Mr. Blake. Your sister is waiting for us to have lunch."

"She's with Jasper and Val. Can't we stay a little longer?" He frowned kissing her nose softly

"A deal is a deal. Come on, or they'll starve." She laughed and pulled him out of his house so they could go to Octavia's.

"Would you marry me? If you could?" Bellamy asked out of nowhere while they were walking over Octavia's.

"What?" She laughed, and he nodded his head.

"Would you marry me? If you could? It was a pretty specific question, Clarke." He grumbled, and she smiled.

"You don't even know if I fell in love with you after the deal." She laughed, and he rolled his eyes.

"I knew it before it started." He crossed his arms, and she laughed, smirking.

"Really? Tell me more about it."

"I'll tell you everything in a month." He teased her, smiling, and she rolled her eyes as she grinned.